𝐗 • ❝𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗 || ❝𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I waited and waited, I sat on the very last few stairs and waited for some news. I'd be like this with any member of the mafia...even though Enzo isn't a part of the mafia, he's just friends with it I suppose?

"You okay?" I'm broken out of my thoughts as Dante stands close to me, I nod but he knows I'm not, I try to worm myself out of his grip as he took me out of the room, but the monitor was beeping and we weren't sure why.

The woman came out with scrubs and had a puzzled look on her face.

"He's fine, he's just lost a lot of blood and is in need of a blood transfusion, I'll pick some up from the hospital and I'll be back right away." Dante and I nod as she leaves the house, Orlando holds the door for her wide enough for her to leave and rush to the hospital.

"What a disaster." I heard Dante sigh and hear the trouble in his voice. I nod in agreement and decide to wait longer.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We wait for the blood transfusion to take place, but hours pass and the exhaustion fills the room, Nicolas, Dante and I are all waiting for the transfusion to finish.

"He's awake." The woman states and allows us all through, even though it may be intense for him and overwhelming but she still let us in to see how he's getting on.

The room smelt so clean, too clean. It was obvious something serious had taken place. We all walk over to cover the perimeter of the hospital bed where Enzo was laying with his back sat up slightly against two soft pillows which were discoloured from the blood.

"How you holding up?" My uncle looks and Enzo begins to chuckle which then makes my heart flutter. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm just happy he's feeling his best in the worst circumstance.

"Like I've been shot." He laughs but stares at me and stops for a while, it feels like the silence in the room has thickened and everyone is questioning what's going to happen next, is Enzo going to say anything else?

"Is Leo around?" Enzo breaks the silence and our eye-contact to look at my uncle who is stood straight to listen to what we all have to say.

"Yes, I'll call him up." And like that my uncle was gone but came back a few moments later with Leo, by the time he arrived Dante left as well as my uncle who didn't even care that I was still in the room.

The room was quiet, Leo and Enzo just continued to make eye-contact with one another instead of break the silence, until Enzo decides to speak up.

"Thank you for not killing her." Leo chuckled at Enzo's words but all I did was listen... Please like he would kill me.