𝐗𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

It was already mid-day. The whole day flew by, I was still sat wondering where it had gone and what else I should do but honestly. I have no clue. It was pretty boring staying around this house, nothing to do but lay in bed.

"Arianna, are you in?" I hear a male voice but it's unrecogniseable, it could be Bruno's or Dante's I still haven't decided who's it is just yet. I cover my body with my duvet and allow the male inside of my room, I curiously glance over to my door frame and saw Dante standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you we can't leave the house unless it's to fight." I roll my eyes and nod in agreement.

"Fine." I say and act like a little child, I feel so bored.

"You look bored." He reads my mind and I nod rapidly.

"Do you have any ideas on what to do?" I ask and raise my brow and out of nowhere, Dante chuckles.

"I'd suggest a shower first." Dante teases and I roll my eyes once more, it's usually Bruno who is annoying but it's clearly Dante today.

"Have you and Bruno switched identities? -" I ask and get interrupted by a loud laugh emerging from the doorframe.

"-Afternoon Arianna you animal." Bruno of course with the nasty comments.

"What is it with you two today?"

"Just having one of those days." Dante says and both him and Bruno walk away with their hands in their pockets, no longer acknowledging my presence in my room.

I go to use the en-suite and take my clothes off, I let them drape to the floor allowing my body to become fully exposed to the environment, I turn the knob of the shower to allow the water to heat up ready to sink into my skin.

I took my hair bands out and force my body into the shower, it didn't take long for my body to adjust to the temperature of the water spraying on my body, the steam fills up the mirrors, the water found my scalp and darkens my hair, I use the shampoo and clean every inch of my hair, allowing the bacteria to emerge from my hair and go down the drain. I look up at the ceiling as I rinse off the bubbles that had appeared on my hair, leaving them to travel down to the plug.

I apply the conditioner through my hair and brush it through using the best brush I had, it brushed well and removes all tangles which is exactly what I need. I rinse my hair and my body one last time before turning the knob off and allowing the final drop of water to fall down the drain. I cover my body in the cotton towel, I stare at myself through the mirror but was suddenly startled from the knock that emerges on my door. I sigh and held my towel carefully and firmly against my chest allowing it to stay secure on my body.