𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

The sunlight beams across the room, leaving my eyes to open wide and wake themselves up. I stretch my arms and groan with satisfaction as my bones begin to click. I get myself up from the sofa and head to my small kitchen.

My kitchen theme was black and silver, which I love. I'm a very modern girl who loves their blacks, silvers and mirrored items. I look around and find my silver toaster and microwave sitting next to one another. I grab some bread and put it inside the toaster and waited for it to pop up. The fresh smell of toast was already filling the kitchen, it smelt delightful but it was only making me hungrier. I sigh as I waited, but soon realised I never even got my toppings out. I open my fridge and took out my large glass of jam, I love jam, but it has to be fresh raspberry jam. I'm not usually this fussy. I spread the jam onto the toast leaving it to be paired with its beautiful wine colour.

I took a bite from my toast which sent my jaw tingling, the jam delighted my mouth as I began to drool all over my toast. I pour myself a glass of coffee and also began to drink that.

It didn't take me long to finish my breakfast, I put my washing up in the dishwasher and walked away from it leaving it to do its work.

I head to my walk-in closet. Today I have the day off to do as I pleased. I decide to go shopping with Elisa. But I needed to get ready quick. I pull out my black leggings and a white top along with my black leather jacket. I was pleased with my look that I only shoved my hair up in a high pony tail. I put on my black boots and left my apartment alone once more. I have barely any makeup on but in my opinion... I don't think I need that much; I'm blessed with clear skin.

I got into my black range rover and drove towards Elisa's house, he doesn't live too far from me, only about ten minutes away, which is handy.

She waits outside of her house with her blue jeans on, a red top and some white trainers. I smile as I pull up on her driveway where she greets me and runs up to the passenger side and opens the door, there I'm greeted with her musky scent once again. She buckles her seat belt and we head off. The engine roars as we head down a hill, I turn the music up louder as we have our rave down to the shopping centre.

"I forgot to ask you yesterday about what took you so long to get to the car, we were waiting a while." Elisa questions me, but I feel like this conversation is going to last awhile, I turn down the music so I'm able to hear her properly without any disturbance.

"Oh yeah, some weird man came up to me in the alleyway." I say along with an eye roll, Elisa gasped and leant forward to know more.

"What?" I question her but she begins to giggle.