𝐕 • ❝𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕 || ❝𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I look further into his light orbs but then felt the urge to jump out of my seat from the familiar presence. If Elisa was here right now, I'd be able to explain who he is... That he's the 'horny drunken man'.

As soon as his eyes meet mine, he begins to smirk. I swiftly look away and attempt to focus my attention on what my uncle needs to say.

"Everyone this is Antiono my old friend, this is his wife Bella and this is their son, Enzo." Nicolas stares at us as we smile at all of them. So, horny drunken man has a name?

"Antonio, Bella, Enzo, meet my family." They all smile back at us but Enzo's eyes penetrate back at mine, I try look away but our eyes are like a magnet, I can't look away. It's something about those bright orbs that are sucking me in, forcing me to not look away.

I was able to resist after a few more tries and turn away.

"These are my sons, Dante and Bruno." Nicolas begins to do the rounds to introduce everyone, which in my opinion feels absolutely awkward.

"This is obviously their beautiful mother and my wife, Maria." I smile at his words and how much he loves my aunt, their love has never died over the years, they're still so close and still so in love, relationships like theirs and my parent's gives me hope for my own future.

"This is my sister Serena her husband and their daughter, Arianna." I smile brightly at my name being called and decide to avoid eye-contact with Enzo at all times. They take their seats, luckily Enzo isn't next to me, but he is opposite me with Bruno and Dante sitting next to him already trying to get into a conversation with him.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We were half way in the meal, which consisted of pure business talk. I decide to get up and walk to the bathroom toilets. I flush the toilet when I was finished and decide to wash my hands before exiting out of the restaurant for some fresh air.

I lean over the banister and look out of the street and witness how quiet the environment is, it is weird living in Italy sometimes, some days there are multiple people walking up and down the streets no matter the time, other days it is quiet as can be.

"Mio Caro? " [My dear] I hear the deep voice approaching behind me, I turn to face his tall masculine body and suddenly feel slightly startled.

"Enzo." I say stubbornly, I have no idea why he's out here, probably spying.