𝐗𝐗 • ❝𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗 || ❝𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

Another day. Yet it is miserable and we were all prepared for the worst-case scenario.

The rain travels down the window leaving droplets to attach to others to ensure they travel to the bottom even faster than they were already going.

I stroll down the stairs and finally reach the kitchen, which even seems to look dull in colour. The rain has brought sadness upon the mansion along with the horrendous wash of anxiety.

Arianna is now out of the hospital bed and is trying her best to use her thigh as she walks around, but even then, she's going to find it difficult... I just know it.

I sit on the stool and drink out of my glass of water, I feel like shit and I'm so exhausted, but like I've been saying, we've got to be prepared for anything. Even if it's something minor.

I glance up and notice the sudden company that has arrived opposite me.

"Morning Enzo, you look a bit rough." Nicolas states with a smirk painted on his face, I sigh and look up realising that my dark circles under my eyes are definitely not hard to miss, after all its easy for women, all they need is cosmetics under their eyes to get rid of the darkness.

"Thanks for noticing. I haven't been sleeping." I admit and he nods, almost agreeing with what I'm saying. But has anyone actually been able to sleep?

"How are you feeling with all this?" I ask Nicolas, hoping he'd give me an honest answer. The air becomes warm which doesn't match the way the weather looks outside; it almost looks like it's turning winter.

"Honestly, not too good. But we'll defeat them. One way, or another." I nod and Nicolas bends down to pick up a large bottle full of liquid. He grabs two glasses and places one in front of me and one in front of him, he pours each of the glasses with the whiskey liquid until they are filled all the way to the top.

I thank him and place the glass close to my lips, I sigh and let the liquid run down my throat. The satisfaction hits me as soon as the burning sensation travels down.

"Good, isn't it?" Nicolas asks pulling away the glass from his lips and I nod. The whiskey is exactly what I need right now. I yearned for a boost of fire, something to enjoy and energise me for the day.