𝐈 • ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈 || ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

This world is full of dangerous people. I'm one of them.

The sky was pitch black, there was no star in sight to try and attempt to brighten the darkness. I travel home alone; I live in an apartment not far from where my parents live... In fact, it's the same street.

I open the door and become welcomed by the smell of flowers, I turn on the light and shut the door, exhaustion hit me, today was tiring. Like every day when you're in a mafia.

I head for the shower where I take my dirty clothes off and turn the knob. I let the warm water travel along my body, releasing all of the stress that is trapped within my muscles. I sigh at the feeling of the heat being evaporated due to my body. I grab my lemon body wash and scrub my body thoroughly, cleaning every bit of bacteria behind from any blood that was spread from the body. The warm water washed away the bubbles and rinsed my body once more.

I step out of the shower to analyse my face in the mirror, I look tired and drained. I gaze at my watch that is sitting perfectly on top of the bathroom counter and notice that it's nearly ten o'clock, no early night for me. I put on some short silky pajamas and get into my bed, where the duvet engulfs me and fills me with warmth and comfort, allowing me to fall into a deep sleep.

The morning arrived along with its bright sunlight. I looked at my alarm clock and huffed at the time, an early 7 o'clock start.

I get myself up and drag myself to the walk-in closet to find something to wear. I decide to go with the black jeans, grey top and dark leather jacket which complement the outfit beautifully. I took a look in the mirror and was pleased with my appearance. I pair my outfit with a pair of black boots, which lace in the middle to tighten them up.

I left my apartment behind and travel to my uncle's home. Which apparently used to be my mother's family home. I knocked on the large door and waited for someone to arrive. Orlando opens the door wide allowing me in, which was surprising the maid usually opens to door. Orlando must be in his late forties. He used to look after my mother when she worked with the mafia, she didn't for long but she still did.

"Good morning, Arianna" Orlando greets me with a large smile running across his face, I push one back at him and go on a hunt to find someone around this house.

I knock on the office door but no one answers, I sigh and wait a few more minutes but decide to just go ahead and burst in. I looked around but no one was there.