𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

"He's stable." Enzo's father admits proudly. He takes in a deep sigh and seems to be struggling to find other words.

I stare at Dante who is broken but is trying to hold himself together, he's never been like this before and it's so heart breaking to see him this way.

"Dante? You okay?" I enquire along with a whisper. He nods his head and sits right next to his brother, giving him some support.

I leave the room allowing them to be together with their mother and rummage for my phone, I dial my uncles number and wait for the phone to ring.

A few moments pass and Nicolas answers the phone almost, suspiciously.

"Everything okay Arianna?" Nicolas asks and I take in a deep sigh, trying to find the words to say.

"Bruno was shot by a sniper." I state. Not even thinking of the consequences, not thinking about his reaction or how I should word it, but I have blurt out the sentence and there I'm left with a large gasp at the end of the phone.

"I'm coming home!" He exclaims but I instantly feel awful.

"It's fine, he's stable." I add, trying to reassure him in the process.

"No. I'm getting on the next flight as I possibly can. The Black Eagles planned this." He adds before an item is smashed at the other end of the phone, I flinch at the strange noise and begin to picture what could've happened.

"I'm so sorry." I announce. I was guilty. I was too busy kissing Enzo to even pay attention to my cousin's safety. Nicolas put me in charge.

"It's not your fault." Nicolas adds I sigh and put the phone down. Yet the guilt consumes my body more.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hours have past and we were all now back in the mansion. Bruno was able to come back but this time in our hospital like room but he isn't allowed to move around at all, which will definitely be a mission for him and his stubborn ass.

The bodies have been removed from the floor and Dante has gone somewhere, he's either in the mansion or he's not, I have no idea.

Aunt Marie is broken down in her room and has only just fallen into a deep sleep along with her depression and well... Enzo, I've been avoiding him at all times. I've tried to avoid contact but I don't think it's going to work much longer.