𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐕 || ❝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

The double doors open for me and I'm presented with my topless cousins, they've always been competing with 'who's body is better' but honestly, they're like a pair of girls comparing boob sizes. We all walk to the basement where we are faced with our own personalised gym. There are running machines, exercise benches, even a door leading to the shooting range which also includes knives to throw too.

We all got into the arena and began throwing punches at each other.

"I'll go easy on you." Bruno says with a smirk, in reply all I did was roll my eyes, yeah yeah will he.

We throw punches until hours and hours pass, I glance at the clock on the wall and notice that it's 9 o'clock already, the sky is probably covered with darkness with no star in sight, I gather my belongings and head out of the basement, where I'm then faced with a woman. Her black silky hair in a tight bun on the top of her head as she links her arm around my father's.

"Mum!" I shout and go to give her a big hug.

"Hey sweetie, you okay?" She looks at me with concern but I'm completely fine, probably worried that the boys are being too rough, but no one knows how much I can handle.

"Yeah of course! Are you?" I reassure her and she gives me a large smile.

"Yes honey, how was your pole dancing experience the other day?" She asks me and chuckles. I laugh along with her and decide to talk to her over a glass of water. Nothing fancy but I was too hot for a coffee or something similar, plus I need to get home and get into my bed.

Our talk lasts longer than expected, I decide to say goodnight and leave them be to get settled, apparently, they're staying there tonight to sleep, apparently dad has some 'important business' to attend with uncle Nicolas as soon as the sun takes over the moon. As the thought of the moon crosses my mind I look up and there I am, face to face with the sphere-shaped object that shines brightly down on everything in its sight.

I take a slower walk home than usual; I want to embrace the beauty from the moon. I got to my apartment door and began to look for my keys. As soon as the door opened, darkness engulfed me, the only light available was the dim lamp in the corner of the living room.

Once I shower, I decide to throw myself onto my bed, allowing the covers to consume me, comfort me and keep me warm. My mind began to think of everything. Elisa, Dante, Bruno, my family, that weird mysterious man and his bright orbs. I've met some strange people in my time of existence, but he must be the most mysterious and strange. I roll over onto my left-hand side and begin to fall asleep.