𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I stood there and analyse Nicolas' face; he was determined to make me in charge while he's away.

"A woman is better to handle it than a man, especially silly men like my sons." He rolls his eyes playfully as he told the truth. At least our mafia isn't sexist I suppose?

"So, where abouts are you going in Russia?" I ask and raise my brow.

"To find these fucking Black Eagles."

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

Overhearing the conversation instantly made me worry and become on edge. The Black Eagles are probably expecting his arrival, it'll be a disaster here, but maybe there's a possibility I'm over thinking it?

I quickly move away from the door as the knob began to turn, I didn't want it to look like I was eavesdropping... Even though I was.

"Hey Arianna." I say as soon as she enters the hallway from the office room.

"Hey, Enzo." She almost questions to why I say hey, but really, it's to cover my own back and not look suspicious.

"Everything okay?" I ask to seem interested; she almost looks exhausted and drained.

"Yeah, Nicolas is going to Russia tonight, so I'll be taking over." She announces attempting to hide the worry in her voice.

"You're worried." I state the obvious and her face suddenly turns.

"No."

She begins to walk away but I hold her by her waist and pull her close, thinning the gap between us as she backs up against the wall. "W-what are you doing?" She whispers.

"Mio Caro." [My dear] The words roll off my tongue, I miss the way they do, I haven't called her that in a long time.

"This again?" She questions and raises her small arched brow, I nod at her which results in me receiving a small chuckle and smile, that's where I feel satisfied. I look around and make sure there isn't anyone else around before I come closer to her.

"And those nipple piercings the other day... Did look good on you, I must say." I can see her feeling speechless, I haven't been like this with a woman in a long time, purposely winding them up, in fact, I haven't before.

She took a deep sigh before moving away from me, making the space between us enlarge.

"I'll see you later." She walks off back down the stairs, holding the banister on her way down for support, I smile at myself as she attempts to open her door but suddenly fails and makes sure no one saw– But I did.