𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

Waking up in my bed with my clothes fully on was surprising, I probably was too tired to move.

I glance at my phone at notice the five missed calls I have from Elisa, the two I've had from Dante and one from my father. I decide to call my father first but all he wanted was to let me know of the mafia plans that we have. Dante called for the same reason.

Just as I went to dial Elisa's number a knock arose on my front door, I got myself out of bed and opened the door to witness Elisa barging herself in and planting herself on my sofa, giving me the, 'I have an idea' look.

I grab her a glass of water which she appreciates as I sit beside her, wondering what on earth is she doing here.

"You okay?" I question her and she nods, but her eyes are bright and full of excitement as if she's dying to tell me something that has been playing on her mind.

"Well... There are free drinks at the club tonight!" Elisa squeals like a school girl but I question.

"What club?" I ask and wait for my answer. I know exactly what club.

"The lights, duh." She rolls her eyes and pleads me to come.

"Please Arianna, you need some enjoyment, you might even bring home a muscular man!" She tries to persuade me and I suppose my body is in need of re-energising. But it doesn't seem like I should go for that reason, maybe having fun with just Elisa is exactly what I need.

"I'm only coming to look out for you." I state with a sigh, she claps her hands and her eyes lighten with glee and happiness.

"I promise, you'll have the best time." She reassures me but I brush it off.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We spend the rest of the day watching movies, which honestly... Some were so boring. But then others were great.

Then it's outfit choosing time. The part I was kind of dreading. Elisa helps herself to the walk-in wardrobe where I've said she can borrow anything she likes in the past and her eyes and face speak with pure shock, she instantly runs her fingers through each hanger to reveal every single item that is hanging up, sometimes I wondered if she acted like this in a sweet shop.

"Oh my, these clothes are lush!" She squeals as I chuckle at her and sit on the round seat in the middle of the room as Elisa begins to roam further into the clothes.