𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

It is already midnight and I am still tossing and turning, I haven't gotten any sleep just yet which I knew I'd dread in a few hours to come, facing the day with no sleep is no fun.

I sigh and look up to the ceiling but decide it's for the best if I just get up, there's no point trying after all.

I stumble into the kitchen and open the fridge to be faced with an illumination. The light was bright, almost too bright. I have to rub my eyes before entering the fridge to pull out something that would satisfy my throat and stomach.

My mind is fully occupied with these thoughts of everyone. Bruno, Dante. My parents... Arianna.

I take a large sip of the cold water and hold the bottle tightly as I pour the liquid into my mouth. It was refreshing and exactly what I needed, but it wasn't enough.

I slouch myself over the counter and hold my head in my hands, I'm so unsure what to do with myself and where to go from here. I'm stuck, I'm angry...

"Enzo?" I look up and see my father standing there in front of me. He stands tall and proud; he looks refreshed and there are no more dark circles under his eyes anymore.

"Hey dad." I reply and my father takes a seat next to me, watching my every sulky mood.

"I've heard what's happened." He sighs before he continues. "Women are difficult, trust me they are. But if they feel the same way, they'll soon come back around." I chuckle at my father's words regarding his past experience.

"Son, I'm not joking. Your mother was the same, she assumed I was this typical bad boy who always wore a leather jacket and ripped jeans." He chuckles and I laugh along with him, I never really pictured my father dressed up like that, I'm so used to him dressing smartly nowadays.

"Arianna will come around, family are close. She feels as if she's betrayed them." He sighs and yet understands women more than me. I'll never understand why women behave the way they do.

I nod in agreement; I do understand her feelings. And I suppose I would indeed feel the same way.

"How's your stubborn friend?" My father asks and raises his brow, I look at him and release a small smirk as I know exactly who he's talking about.

"Bruno is better." I add and my father's smile enlarges gladly.

"I knew I'd fix him up." I laugh and my father stares at me he looks sad and depressed. I'm unsure to why he does but I guess I won't truly find out.