𝐗𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈 || ❝𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐄 𝐍 𝐙 𝐎 • 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈

It was late, midnight nearly in fact and here we all were, sat around preparing ourselves for the worst yet again. I glance at Arianna who looks almost petrified, I want to hug her tightly and tell her that everything will be okay, that we will get through this all together. But could I promise? I don't know.

Half of us were falling asleep, but my father stood closely to the window and stared out, there was no way he was sleeping tonight. Not a chance.

"Dad?" I raise my brow and went over to see him but his eyes were glued to the window and the environment outside of the mansion barrier. "You okay?" I continue with conversation.

"Tired, but I'll be okay." I put my hand on my father's shoulder to show him my care. I part my lips and begin to speak.

"Maybe you should rest dad." I suggest but he shakes his head, refusing to take a seat and rest his mind as well as his eyes.

I stare at Arianna who almost looks like she's about to sleep but a large bang emerging on the door, everyone jumps and their eyes go wide.

My father and I stare out of the window and notice the amount of black range rovers that now cover the whole of the property.

"Shit." I mutter then one brought a speaker close to their lips and they began to talk with their strong Russian accent.

"Step out of the house." They say and we all look at one another, some of us look scared, worried or prepared.

"You have a few minutes otherwise we'll come in and blow out your brains!" They exclaim then the sudden shriek of the speaker goes off. We all look at each other and feel worried.

"Right, Dante you go with Orlando on the left side of the house." Dante and Orlando both nod at Nicolas' commands and obey. Nicolas parts his lips one more time and continues. "Enzo, you go with your father and take the left side of the house." I nod as does my father and Arianna looks up at him with curiosity.

"Arianna will come with me." We all nod and head out of the living room, we all grab our weapons and prepare for battle.

I pick up my dual knifes and decide to also go with Dante's tip of taking a gun and tucking it behind my back. I pack a smaller knife in my boot and head out with my father on the left side of the house. We were thankful that Maria and Bruno were still in the house, luckily Bruno had a gun just in case of an emergency.