𝐗𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐗 || ❝𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

We try and remain silent which almost seems like a difficult mission in itself.

"I'll get it, you go see Bruno." I add and Nicolas nods...With hesitation of course. He doesn't trust whoever is at the door. I walk down the stairs and notice Nicolas speak to Orlando who then also follows me down the stairs.

I open the door slowly and witness the familiar brown chocolaty hair along with the blue piercing eyes, I try and close the door as quick as I can but the door bursts open and I fly to the floor, Orlando whips out his gun and begins to shoot out.

"Fuck!" He exclaims and I witness Dante sliding down the banister to push Viktor across the wall.

I get up and pull a knife out of my boot but another person comes out and holds a gun in his hand tightly and begins to shoot out.

"Arianna, get out of here!" Dante exclaims.

"No Dante!" I exclaim back and someone with black hair roams through the mansion.

"Sergei!" Dante exclaims and shoves him against the wall and holds a knife close to his neck.

"This is just the beginning Dante." He points out and begins to chuckle.

But everything begins to turn fuzzy when I feel the sudden sharp pain gliding through my thigh.

"Take this as a warning and a preparation." Sergei says to Dante with gritted teeth, Dante stares at me and realisation hit.

Viktor and Sergei ran and I was left with my vision all blurry and Dante holding me and putting pressure on my thigh. But everything suddenly goes dark.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hours must've passed because I woke up with nothing but stars beaming through the blinds, I saw Bruno lying next to me on top of his hospital looking bed. I glance around and notice that I am also in a similar situation.

A headache arrives bad enough to attack me and soon turns to a migraine. I look around and notice that Bruno is in fact fast asleep, he probably was asleep throughout the whole of the fight. Well, I call it a fight there was nothing entertaining about it.

"How you feeling?" Dante's voice pulls me to sort myself out and I try to sit up but Dante runs over and pushes me down lightly back onto my bed.

"You need to rest." He adds and I sigh as well as roll my eyes.