Chapter 5

Michael's POV

        When she got of the phone we were all confused by the names that we said but also how she acted. I mean as soon as her friends talked to her there was a little glint in her eye that made her almost black eyes turn shiny and brown. It's like her eyes changed with her mood.

        "Need a hand getting you lap top?" I asked as she tryed to reatch the table that had her lap top on it. She had a cute concentration face, her tung was sticking out and was waving her small arms trying to reatch it.

        "Please, I swear my brother put it there on purpose. Being 4ft 11 is hard sometimes" She said with a little laugh.

        "Your only 4st 11!?!?" I asked in shock. This just ,ade ber blush a little, nod and giggle all at once. 

        "Yeah, so don't be suprised if my friends call me shorty or shortarse, kinda my name aroung the 5ft 7 and up club that I call my friends." She said this with a little giggle. I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her considering she's smaller than all her mates. I mean she will always have to look up at them.

        "Thank you." Was all she said when I gave her the table that I had finally freed from the corner as it was stuck on something. AS soon as she clicked on th button there was a photo of her and all her friends ina group picture. She looked so cure standing in the middle of all her friends. "You woulsn't believe I'm the oldest would you? Well 3rd since Maisie and sarah were there but they only beet me by a few days." She says this with a giggle as she looks at the photo. "God I always do that stupid thing with my legs when I'm uncomftable, and me in a dress is just that!" She laughed and clicked a button and then typed her password in like made. I mean I've never seen someone type so fast.

        "You looked like a hobit around them. How can you be one of the oldest and how the hell do you type so fast woman?" I asked with a laugh.

        "I'm writing a novel and do all of my essays on this thing. I type fast as it's the only way I con fit things in. Oh and I know my password without a second thought. I can actually do it blind folded. Tried and tested as well. Oh and because I was born before they were." She has a massive smile on her face.

        "Very sarcastic arent we." Cal said with a cheeky smile. She just nodded and smailed at him as a respones.

        After having skype up for about 10 seconds there was an in coming call, which she gladly exepted.

Rebecca's POV

        "Sup butt nuggets and god you weren't joken when you said everyone was there were you Ben?" I laughed as I saw everyone sat in the music room I have come quite acuanted with over the years.

        "How dear you even think I would lie to you!" She yelled as everyone else laughed at us. 

        "OI shorty who's with you?" Curly asked with a stupid smile on his face.

        "That would be us." Was all the boys said as the came into shot, two either side of me. Cashton on my left and Muke on my right.

        "Holy shit EEEHHH" Was all Faith got to say before Mikey (Ginger Mikey) put his hand around her moth.

        "EWWW she liked me!" Mikey yelled as his loving gorlfriend laughed at him.

        "Well thats whay you get for covering my mouth and hey Bitch aren't you going to inrtadue us?" Faith said with a smile while everyone giggled.

        "Oh God this could take a while, Right when I say your name/nickname raise your hand OK?" I asked so it would make it easier, they all gladly nodded which made the boys chuckle a little. "Right so we have Mikey/leprechaun, Susie/Skittles Kate/the lanky ginger, Holly/Ben D MCGee/Black star, Faith,doorstep natter, Robert/Curly, Maisie/MaisieMoo, Sophie/Farmer Jo, Amy/butt nugget, Jason/Twat, Emma/Drama Llama and last but not least Shara/Kangaro since she is our aussie. Oh and these are Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke for the lads since I feel like you might not have a clue how they are." I said with a smile 

        "I'm not going to ask about the names to be honest." Michale laughed while the other boys agreed with him.

        "To be honest I wouldn't ever," Mikey laughed at him. he had a cheeky look on his face which confuded me a little.

        "Oh Leprechaun whats with the look, and why the fuck are you lot in school when the only one who legally needs to be there at this point of time is Faith?" I asked him and he just laughd at me.

        "Well you see we came to pick a certian Aunt Betty and Margret since they was forgotten by their owner." He said with a smile as he held up my guitar and purple penny board.

        "OH MY GOD YOU REMEMBER!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Although I don't think I'll be able to use MArgret in a while." I said with a gigle while everyone else was laughing their heads of at my reaction.

        We stayed on Skype for a while chatting and everyone on the other side telling stupid stories about me embarassing the hell out of me. But the all imprtant bell when which seemed to mean they all had to leave. It made sense with faith since it meant that lunch was over and she had to go to lesson but not with everyone else. I was just glad that Holly was droping my guitar of at home along with my penny board.

A/N I'm so sorry about not updating this, I gust kinda didn't. I will admit that I thought I had wrote and put this up but that seems to have just beem a dream. :? OH WELL

Huggs to you all. :)