Chapter 7

Rebecca's POV

        "Hey you lot so today I'm finally in Japan! I've always wanted to go and these idiot made my dream happen." I said with a massive smile on my face and turned my camera to the boys who were taking photos with some fans.

        "SOOOOoo today the boys have some stuff to do and  have made it so I have a car taking me to a load of places. And yes Holly I am getting you some lolita and plushes, I mean you would kill me if I didn't." I said with a giggle.

        " No idea what I'm doing today but it should be fun and you lot are coming with me, you have no choice!" I said with a cheeky smile. I turned the camera off and waited for the boys to finish taking photos and get to the taxi. I didn't mind waiting really, I had music in one ear so was happy to let them take their time. I love just being able to listen to music without having to worry about what I look like. I mean with music if I look a bit down I can just blame it on a sad song and not have to worry about having to come up with a lie or and excuse.

        "Excuse me?" A little voice said. When I looked behing me I was expecting to see a shy teen, but I was looking at a little girl. She looked no older than 6 or 7.

        "How can I help you angle?" I asked with a friendly smile on my face. I've always been like this around kids. My dad would always say I have a constant mothering instinct not matter what situation. I guess that's why I feel the need to look after the 4 idiots I'm travelling with.

        "Are you Becca?" She asked with a shy smile.

        "Why yes I am. Now why is a cutie pie like you looking for me?" I asked with a cheeky smile that made her giggle. I was amazed by her English. 

        "My sisters,  love with your videos, she wanted to be here but got ill and sent to hospital." My heart broke, She came here just tohelp her sister feel better. 

        "Would you like me to sign anything?" I asked with a smile. She nodded her head maddly and handed me a piece of paper. I giggled a little at how happy she became. I decided to write a little paragraph. I mean I didn't have to sign anything else so I might as well make it more than just my signiture. 

        After writing the note I gave the paper back to the little girl and she gave me a massive hug before running off to what must have been her mum. The smile on her face was adorable and it made me smile a little. I waited around a little bit longer, although now I'm now sitting on a chair that I found because my hips were starting to hurt. I was so lost in listening to my music I ididn't notice the boys come over.

        "Hey B its time to go." Mikey saud with a massive smile. I knew he was exited to be here. I mean he's always wanted to come to Japan, I mean who wouldn't. I promised Holly that since she couldn't come I would bring her back a million plushies and an actual Japaneses manga.

        "Oh yeah sorry, got lost in my own little world there I guess." I said this with a shy smile as I stood up grabbing my suitcase. "Oh and I'm gonna have to leave you. Need to do some shopping for Holly before things get hectic. I said hoping Mikey wouldn't try and come with me. He kept trying to in LA but I would always say I needed some alone time and I hated it, it made me feel even worse than I already did.

        "Need some alone time?" He asked this with sarcasm in his voice but it sent a twang right through my heart. I just nodded and got into a separate taxi once we were outside of the airport. I hated lying to the boys but I was going to the hospital for a check up on my heart. They don't even know there's anything wrong, I have to lie. It's the only way they won't treat me like the ill person I really am.

        I spent the entire taxi ride just listening to my music hoping that nothing has gone wrong. Knowing my luck though, there has to be something.