Chapter 6

Third Person's POV (Boom! Didn't see this comming did you.)  :P

        Its been a while since the boys had visted the girl in the hospital. They had kept int touch, and chatted whenever they had the time, but a lot had gone on in Rebecca's life. She turned 17 a couple of months after, found out she had bipolar depression a month and a half into 2015 and has had it for 3 yearsHer anxiety had given her a heart condition due to the fact that it would beat so fast and had a tendency to skip a beat. And decided to drop out of 6th form to take up writing  her full time job since it was her dream. She had got  publishing deal with the book she had been working on for a few years.

        When the boys found out about everything, apart from the medical condition because she couldn't bear the thought of them treating her any differently, they begged her to come on tour with them. Their reasoning being that it would be great inspiration to her book even though they had no idea what it was about. She kept denying it because she didn't want people thinking she was using them to get premonition for her book because she wasn't

        She had agreed to fly over to LA while they were recording to just be in a new country to see if that would help with her writing flow, which it did, but there was one problem. People had started spotting her. She had a YouTube channel as well you see. Where she would post whatever she felt like, whether it was a silly singing video, helpful advice, a little sketch or just a daily vlog. She had done a lot of that since she got to LA since it was so warm and just a pretty place to be. The only problem being is that people had started saying shit like she was using the boys, not fan, the 5sosFam were always so nice. It was the press that was saying all this shit. 

        She tryed not to let it bother her, or should I say show that it bothered her. She was always good at hiding how she felt and nothing had really changed really. No one other that people back home knew about her medical problems and she wanted it to stay that way. But she spent every day making sure that she wore the best smile when she wasn't in a manic episode (high) Which was not of the time. She felt as if that she was in a constant depressive episode (Low) and nothing could change it.

        The boys had some hoe managed to persuade her to go to Japan with them, she had always wanted to go so it wasn't that hard to be honest but she was still scared people would find out about her problems, and if the media found out all hell would break lose.

A/N Kinda short, well I think it is. But it's 20 to 1 in the morning and I just want to get as many new chapters up as I can since I don't think I'm going to go to sleep any time soon