Chapter 19

Mickey's POV

        I don't really know how that just happened but God am I glad it did. I thought she was going to slap me or something and when she started giggling I nearly had a heart attack. She looked so cute I don't know what came over me. I just glad she's not acting weird, well at least I don't think she is.
        I didn't really have time to dwell on it as I had to get ready so I could actually eat before we left. It only took me about 10 minuted to have a quick shower to wash of any smell that may have been lingering and the shove some clean cloths on and ruffle my hair till I actually liked how it looked. When I got out of my room and made sure it was locked I saw B doing the same thing.
        "You see if I wore make-up food before we left would be a nothing but a dream" She said with a laugh and it made me laugh to. She was actually wearing a dress, she looked amazing in it. I was absolutely shocked and in awe at her. She looked beautiful, the fack that is was a flannel stly dress was epic.
        "Your wearing a dress." I decided to point out the obvious as I had no idea what else to say, She just gave me a shy nod.
        "Well done, you can see. And yeah I thought it looked cute so I bought it ages ago. The only thing that doesn't really need a wash." She laughed "You ready to go Kitten?" She asked with a cheeky smile while she put her arm out for me to link with like we were going to a formal dance.
        "Why yes Bumble I am. Shall we? I decided to go along with her. She just burst into a small fit of giggles. I linked my arm with her's and we walked off to breakfast. Lets just say that the others were just as shocked as I was with the fact that she was wearing a dress but they didn't get to be shocked for long as the took one look at how much we were laughing and joined it, at our expense but it just made things more funny for us.

Rebecca's POV

        I don't know why I finally decided to wear this dress, it was a mix of it was the only truly clean thing I actually owned. When I saw Mickey and his reaction I couldn't hep but giggle at him. By the time we had caught up with the other me and Mickey we hunched over laughing and to be honest its the most I've laughed in ages. 
        When we had finally done with breakfast it was time to go to the radio station and I was petrified, I've never done one before. I knew I was going to have to do one sooner or later because it was one of the ways my publisher was planning on raising awareness of my book, but this isn't my interview, its the boys so I have no idea what was going to happen and that didn't sit well in my anxiety filled stomach and brain. I knew I was having a panic attack as soon as I began to feel sick and fain.
        "Shhh Bumble it's OK" Was all Mickey whispered before taking a hold of my hand to try and calm me down. He rubbed his thumb in circles on my hand to try and relax me and as soon as we managed to get to the car I had calmed down and the others looked really worried about me. I just smiled at them. Then I closed my eyes and rested my head on Mickey's shoulder/arm so I could concentrate on my breathing and trying to get rid of the horrid pain in my chest.