Chapter 118

Slow updates again, I'm sorry! Here's a cute, no trigger warning chapter. Also, I'm about 1/4 way through the first draft of the vampire novel (Gonna call it the same as it is on here) so I'll keep you updated and may need some Beta Readers (People who read the work before anyone else sees it to provide me with anything you notice about plot holes etc as a normal reader - AKA not a professional editor.) If you're interested, hmu on here or on Instagram @tessaknowles747

Also Cece_Di_Chiaro is looking for people to voice characters for their animated series. Check out their Instagram @amarionettesworld_official for the details, the project is really cool!

Remington turns around in the mirror. "What d'you think?" He asks, grinning.

Andy shakes his head and smiles. "What do I think of what? The clothes you aren't wearing?"

"No, idiot. The tattoo I got."

"What tattoo?"

"Are you blind?"

"Yes. What tattoo."

"This one," Remington says, and touches a finger to his hip. "See?"

Andy raises an eyebrow. "You got naked to show me that?" He kneels and looks at the ink. "I like it. It's pretty. Did you get naked in the tattoo parlour to get it done?"

"No, obviously."

"Good," Andy mumbles, "now go and see Abigail. You're late."

"Yes, daddy."

"Mm, be careful sayin' that while I'm knelt by your-"

"You're so immature," Remington says with a giggles, leaving the mirror to find some clothes. "But look, I've got abs!"

Andy chuckles. "I know, kitty, I can see them. They're gorgeous. You're gorgeous. Here, hoodie." He throws the item of clothing at his husband. "See you later, I've got to go."

"What, where?"

"Interview. I told you last night."

Remington looks at him. "You did?"

"Mhm. Granted, you were very sleepy."

"Anything you say when I'm sleepy doesn't register."

Andy hums, humoured. "Want anything from the shop?"

"Oh! Those glittery pens."

"I meant the supermarket, kitty," the man says with a smile. "Do they sell them in Booths?"

Remington lies back with a shrug. "You're going to Booths?" He asks, "can I come? I like Booths."

"You're meeting Abigail, remember?"

"Oh...yeah."

Frowning, Andy asks, "what's the matter? Your face is all sad."

The boy shakes his head and shrugs. "Have you seen my stripy pants?" He gets up and opens a drawer.

"In the bathroom," the older says, before kneeling on the carpet behind Remington and placing his hands on his small waist.

Remington looks over his shoulder. "What're you doing?"

"Sit."

"What?"

"You're in a mood. Sit."

"I'm not in a mood," the younger claims.

Andy hums, unconvinced. "Sit," he repeats, pulling his husband back until he's on his lap. "Good boy."

"I'm not a dog."