Chapter 52

Drop any requests for one shots about Rem and Andy in this book, I'll start writing them soon.

On Instagram, me and @aaawsten are gonna read fanfics on IG TV, so if you'd like us to read yours one week (bear in mind we'd be making jokes) comment here or dm on Instagram @palaye.support.network

Trigger warning: Mentions of anorexia

Remington is sitting in bed, Andy in the shower, looking at his phone when it buzzes. He's got a message from Kassandra.

Phoebe is really sorry.

Idc

Please don't hate us, we know you were just helping.

I don't hate u. I just don't feel comfortable talking to u.

Why??

omg I give up use your damn brain.

"Andy!" He calls, and the man shouts a response. "Am I allowed to murder someone?"

"Who are you murdering?"

Remington gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom. "Fuckin' Phoebe," he says, sitting on the toilet seat and looking at his husband.

"Ugh, fuckin' Phoebe," Andy agrees, "that bitch."

"Kassandra keeps texting me. Please don't hate us. Fuck off." He picks up a bar of soap from beside the sink. "Should I just block her number?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"You know you look real good."

Andy chuckles. "Thanks."

"Are you nearly done?"

"Why?"

"'cause cuddles."

"Gimme five minutes, okay?"

Remington pouts but agrees, standing up and throwing the soap playfully at Andy. He lies on his front on the bed, scrolling through fan art and sharing a few, putting his phone down when Andy lies beside him. "Do they do room service?" he asks.

Andy hums.

"D'you know where the menu is?"

"Should be on the table by the telly. You wanna get something?"

Remington crawls to the edge of the bed and reaches for the menu. "Craving chips," he says, "really salty ones."

"What's on the menu?"

"Uh...Pasta, steak, snails, chicken, salad, fries," he reads, crawling back onto the bed. "What's the time?"

Andy picks up the younger's phone to check, saying, "nearly nine," and then, "you've got two messages from Kassandra."

"Is it too late to order something?"

"I don't think so."

"'kay, well can you order?"

"'course. What'd you want? Fries?"

"Yeah."

"What's the number?"

"175454," Remington reads, as Andy picks up the phone by the bed.

The man orders a bowl of fries and a grilled chicken breast with bacon, afterwards pulling on a pair of tracksuits.

The boy turns onto his back and looks up at the lights on the ceiling. "What'd Kassandra say?"

"Uh...'I know she upset you but we don't really get why.' Ew. Bitch."