Fred

this chapter is just like the other one

**
What if you felt insecure about your body?
requested by: @LittleLena14
-
-
Today was bill and fleurs wedding.

All the girls had went out shopping a few weeks prior for their dresses, so did the men for their tuxedos. All their dresses were one solid color, different colors of course, with a bit of black lace outlining the shape of the dress.

Ginnys was a pale gold with beautiful black lace all over it since it was a bridesmaid dress, Gabrielle Delacour was also in a pale gold bridesmaid dress.

Y/N's was a light blue dress with black lace just outlining the dress, nothing too fancy or colorful. It was short in length and y/n thought it made her chubbiness stick out.

If she was being honest she hated wearing it and she hated how she looked in it, but every dress looked the same on her. It brought out her rolls and didn't really do much justice for her thighs or hips.

All the other girls were outside under the tent, chatting and having a few drinks while waiting for the wedding to start. They had gotten their dresses on and their hair and makeup done, but y/n was upstairs staring at the dress on the hanger.

She would look at it for a few seconds and then look at herself in the mirror and do a body check. Each time she did it, she would just throw herself back onto the bed and sigh.. she told herself she would look disgusting in it if she put it on.

After awhile Fred had gotten worried and came upstairs, knocking softly on the door and then opening it up slowly. When he spotted y/n sitting on the edge of the bed with her face in her hands, he frowned.

He knew that y/n hated the way her body looked and no matter how hard he tried to tell her how beautiful she looked, she refused to believe him. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her, "why don't you have your dress on yet darling?" he asked softly.

y/n lifted her head up and quickly wiped away her tears, weakly smiling, "uh i was just about to—" she rushed to explain and got up, walking over to the closet. She picked up the hanger and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Fred raised an eyebrow and followed her to the bathroom but stood outside the door, listening in. He heard the sound of the zipper unzipping and the hanger dropping to the floor as she hurried to get the dress on. It wasn't long before the door opened and y/n turned around so her back was facing Fred, "zip me please."

Fred nodded and slowly zipped it up, placing his hands on her shoulders afterwards. As he leaned over to kiss her cheek he saw a tear slip down her cheek.. thats when he turned her around and saw that her eyes were just filled with them.

His heart immediately broke into peices, he hated how she hated the way her body looked. Fred thought it was absolutely perfect and he loved everything about it, he wished she did too.

"you look absolutely amazing in this dress y/n.."

y/n shook her head and wiped her eyes, "thanks Freddie but.. you don't have to lie—"

Fred cleared his throat and interrupted her, "no y/n. this isn't a lie. Your body is perfect and to hell with anyone who makes you think differently, i love it and i love the way the dress looks on you." he slid his hands down her sides.

y/n smiled shyly and looked down at the ground, "really?" she asked and looked back up at Fred.

Fred nodded, "love its amazing."

**
What if a family memeber of yours died?
-
-
You were sitting up in your dorm doing homework when suddenly an owl came to you with a letter.

This was very strange because usually your family never sent you anything worried that they might interfere with your education. You took the rolled up letter carefully and unrolled it very slowly, your facial expressions going from confused to in shock within seconds.

"Dear y/n..
we regret to inform you that your father has passed away due to his lung cancer. We don't know if you'll be able to make it understanding your circumstances but his funeral and burial will be held this coming monday, at 4pm. I'm sorry you had to find out like this, he said he loved you and was very proud of you for being the first witch in the family, weeks before his passing.
— your mum xx"

Your heart shattered, you couldn't believe it, you didn't want to believe that the letter was real. Your dad and you were extremely close, you were closer to him than your mom, he was always there for you when you needed it even if he never understood it.

It felt like the world was crashing around you, everything just seemed to stop in its tracks and it made you feel empty. You didn't get to say goodbye or tell him that you loved him, you weren't there to hug him for the last time or see him go.

You burst into tears at which the desk you sat at, dropping the quill and letter that was in your hand. Sinking into the chair and trying to make your sobs quieter but you couldn't do it, your heart was broken into a million peices.

Fred had walked through the door moments before after detention with snape but, you were too busy crying to even take notice. Fred however did notice you basically on the ground, sobbing, the sound of pain and grief coming from you. He rushed over to you and knelt down beside you, throwing his arms around your trembling body.

"darling whats wrong..?" he asked worriedly, "its my- my dad.." you sobbed loudly and sunk into his chest. By the look of it Fred didn't need to ask anymore questions to know what happened, he just held onto you tightly and every now and then kissed the top of your head for comfort.

He just sat there for awhile with you until you had calmed down enough to finally explain what happened. His heart breaking for you.. he hated seeing you upset and couldn't imagine what it felt like to lose someone you were very close to.

"go to the funeral love, i'll fill in for your classes." he said, rubbing your back.

You looked at him and gave him a very broken smile, "really..?"

"really." he smiled and wiped a tear from your cheek.