Fred

children au

Fred was at work, and you were at home with the kids, tidying up the house and preparing to cook dinner so it would be ready when Fred got home.

Trying to run around the house after some kids while also trying to keep it tidy for your husband became a hassle. The weeks got harder and harder as they went by.

Eventually the kids stopped listening to you completely and would only listen when Fred disciplined them. So since he was always off at work, the kids were always causing havoc.

You would always lose your voice from screaming at the kids all day, your stress levels maxing out but you never had any time to focus on yourself, you had a husband and kids to look after.

The kids were picky so you would always make them a separate dinner, give them baths, and send them off to bed. This one night though the kids wouldn't eat and complained that it tasted bad, when you had tried to give them a bath they splashed water on you.

Putting them to bed was the hardest tonight, they kept running and jumping around no matter how many times you shouted at them. "ELIZABETH WEASLEY! GET OFF OF THE BLOODY TABLE!" you shouted for a final time.

Elizabeth jumped at the sudden raise in tone in your voice, making her run to her bedroom and slam her door shut. Her brother on the other hand ran to the door when he heard it open, "daddys home!" he shouted gleefully.

Eliza had heard this and came running out of her room and jumped into Freds arms, "hi daddy!" she squealed and hugged him. Fred chuckled and hugged the both of them and set them down, "aren't you supposed to be in bed?" he asked the two of them.

James nodded with a frown, "mommys being mean though.." Eliza added giving an evil glare towards you. You of course didn't notice though because you were standing in the hallway with your face in your hands, silently crying.

Fred noticed and frowned, looking at both of the kids "get in bed." he demaned as he led them to their seperate rooms. The kids smiled and willingly went into their rooms but kicking your shin as they passed you.

**

When they both settled into bed and fell asleep, Fred walked out into the hallway and into the kitchen where he had found you, cooking dinner. You zoned out a little too long though because when you finally snapped out of it, the steaks were burnt.

You turned off the stove and threw the stakes into the trash, slamming the pan into the sink. "bloody hell!" you muttered to yourself, sinking to the floor. Fred walked over to you and sat next to you.

"darling whats wrong?" he asked softly as he kissed the top of your head. You wiped your tears and shrugged, "the kids don't ever listen to me, i just burnt dinner, and i missed a job interview." you sniffled.

"i''m stressed out Freddie. I got no one to help me around here, the kids never listen to me, i can't keep up with daily chores.. i'm exhausted." you let out a big breath. Fred wrapped an arm around you and pulled you in closer to him, "take a break lovey." he suggested with a comforting tone.

You smiled a bit and nodded "i wish i could, but i got shit to do." you stood up and brushed off your legs, heading back over to the stove but Fred wrapped his arms around your waist, and picked you up. You squealed and hit his arm, "fred seriously.." you whined.

He chuckled and carried you over to the bedroom, plopping down onto the bed with you still tightly in his arms. Fred threw the blankets over the two of you, "i'll send the kids off to moms, i'll take off work for a few days and help you around here. Maybe even take you on a date.." he said with a cheesy smile.

You chuckled and nodded sleepily, "that sounds nice.." you yawned and closed your eyes, snuggling into Fred and falling asleep.