George

George came running down the hallway, his eyes frantically searching for y/n, pushing past the students and stepping over the bodies gripping his wand as tightly as he could.
         "have you seen y/n?" he asked Ron out of breath but his brother just shook his head, "the last time i ever saw her was near the entrance."
    George's heart sped up faster, panicking now and thinking the worst possible thing could've happened to her, he continued searching the halls and every room that was still in good shape.
     Even checking under some of the ruble for a shoe or tie but finding nothing.
              "Mcgonagall please tell me you know where y/n diggory is." he was panting, trying to catch his breath while watching behind Minnie. "Yes Mr. Weasley, shes in the great hall.. be careful with her though." She warned as she patted Georges shoulder and walked off.
        George ran faster not minding the minor scratches he was getting from broken class or sharp stone laying on the ground, frantically searching the great hall until he finally laid eyes on her.

"Y/N!" he shouted and rushed over to her side, scanning her body of all the cuts and bruises.
                  "Bloody hell.. are you alright?" he asked while carefully pulling her close to his body for a hug, thankful that she wasn't laying on a stretcher next to his brother.
y/n nodded and winced when George accidentally put pressure on a bruise, but no sooner wrapping her arms around him and taking in his scent.
"thank merlin you're alright.." she muttered and lifted her head up to kiss him softly, glad that she still had her boyfriend safe and alive. George chuckled "you're not getting rid of me that easily."

————
this is really short and i apologize but writers block is definitely getting to me atm <3