please read.

so apparently i need to make this known which i didn't think i'd need to but yk.

i admit, some of these chapters and the way they are written are shitty. Yes there are some questionable things like nicknames, plots, you name it, in these chapters and yes some of it doesn't even make sense but please note that i am not a professional writer, i am a sixteen year old highschool student who is just trying to pass atm.

What i write is not going to be perfect and it never will, some of you will like it and some of you won't, whatever, but if you make it a point to comment very unnecessary things that could've been kept to yourself i begin to have a problem with you. I don't care if you don't like a certain nickname i used, I don't care if you don't like the plot but PLEASE do not comment about it.

For example i get questioned on why i used the word "bubba" in a few of my chapters. Number 1, when i originally wrote this nobody had a problem with it and now all of a sudden, its cringey. Number 2, some people like being called that, i'm not tailoring my stories to what YOU like specifically it is what i want to write and what i want the characters pet names to be.

I also get comments about the characters stuttering, once again, when i originally wrote this NOBODY had a problem with it but i guess everyones just picky. I happen to stutter a lot when i get nervous, thats why i write it in there.

Yes! some of the plots are rushed! i can't fix that, sometimes i lose motivation to write mid chapter, other times i'm just writing late at night and want to publish it before i sleep because if i don't, i forget all about it. I try to take my time and make it nice, sometimes it just doesn't work out, oh well.

If y/n calls Fred cuter than George, its not based on looks, its based on personality. Yes they're identical but they don't act the same, they're their own person.

My grammar sucks, and i'm kind of illiterate but once again, i'm a sixteen year old highschool student who likes to write in her freetime, I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL AUTHOR!!

Sometimes what the characters say can be cringey, get over it, just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else will hate it, once again i'm not perfect.

Please keep your unnecessary comments to yourself and if you dislike my books so much, find others, i'm not forcing you to read my books. Be respectful to Wattpad writers, we put a lot of time and effort into stories for everyone who likes to read, we're not perfect, you can be as picky as you want and we'd still not perfect it to your liking.

Everyone has their own preferences.

thank you for all the reads and votes, means a lot. ily all <3.