(28)

__♤__

Y/n p.o.v

Once I opened my eyes again I found myself in the virtual world. I looked around and saw everyone's avatars appearing around me.

I looked down at myself to see my avatar. It was a cute chibi version of me much like everyone else who where also a cute chibi version of thereselves.

" this is... kinda cool" I said to myself with my hands on my hips as sparkles surrounded my avatar

"Ooooh so this is the virtual world, I get it now" kokichi said as he turns towards keebo and punches him

"Ouch!! What did you do that for!!?" Keebo shouted as his avatar turned red out of anger

"Ohhhh, did that hurt?" I asked as I also punched keebo

"Ouch!! Yes it dose! Would you two stop hitting me! This is robo-abuse!!"

"Hmmm... it probably means our sense are connected" I said as kokichi continued to punch keebo

Miu's avatar then arrived in the room. She was the last of us to arrive.

Every one soon started bickering on how the avatars looked. But I had no complaints about them. They where really cute so I really liked them. So I just quietly listened to them like I always do, well until maki disided to speak up to me

"Anyway, y/n what did you mean by our senses are connected?"

"Hm?...Oh. That! I meant this goes past virtual reality. Meaning we can feel pain here just like in the real world, am I right? Miu-chan?"

"Yep exactly that." She answered

So we could pass out here or we could even die. But that shouldn't be a problem, for the most part. But miu really needs to learn how to lie. She could of deleted some of the dangerous objects but... She's defently hiding some thing. I'll just have to keep an eye on her for the time being.

"But in here, the objects are unbreakable so nothing here can break, not even the avatars. See, I told you it's fine" she said continuing her explanation.

"Hey, miu-chan. Is there anything else we should know? I reeeaaally want to check out this new world!" I excitedly asked with my usual smile on my face

"Yup, just one last thing. To make things fair, everyone's avatar in this world has the same average physical strength and if you want to log out, use the phone over there" miu said pointing to the phone that was sitting on a table behind her."the phone can't move so you'll need to log in and sign out in this room since this is the only way, and that should be all"

'Well that was a lie.' I thought

"You guys better not cheat by logging out alone! We have to find the secret of the outside world!" Kokichi expressed.

We soon followed miu out of the room and into a coradore where a map was hanging up on the wall.

As we looked at it, kokichi suddenly asked"Hey miu, you made the map and not monokuma right?"