(57)

__♤__

Y/n p.o.v

My name is y/n l/n.

I'm... nothing special. Just the quiet girl in the class that nobody wants to talk to.

I've gone from school to school over the years, for one reason and one reason alone, I get bullied in every school I go to.

It's rare if I even make a friend considering I know I won't know them for very long. So if I can help it I try to avoid making friends if I can.

Today I transfer to yet another school called _________ academy.

I doubt I will be here for very long.

There is another reason I don't try to make friends and that's because I'm an obsessive fangirl.

I can't help but express the things I love. But when ever I do people get overwhelmed and end up leaving me all alone.

So I end up not talking about the stuff I like to people I know in real life and just resort to talking to people online. But there not really my friends.

I've been really obsessing over this one show in particular lately called danganronpa. It's a show where they get 16 students and force them into a killing game. It's... much more exciting then I'm making out.

Every season I always end up liking the antagonists the most.

There just everything I'm not and I'd like to be like them.

But sadly I'm nothing like them.

"Could you introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher said to me taking me out of my thoughts.

"R-right sorry. I'm y/n l/n it's nice to meet you" I said quickly bowing my head at them so they wouldn't see my flustered face.

I then heard them whispering to each other.
They where whispering thongs that I have always heard over the years," She seems quiet" "let's not bother her I bet she wants to be left alone"

I ameadently felt sad by this considering it feels like there judging me before they even get to know me.

I put my head back up and noticed 2 boys in particular who weren't whispering.

One had this black hat on that covered most of his hair while the other had purple hair and gave of this shy aura.

They didn't seem like they where judging me unlike the rest of the class . Maybe they simply didn't care, or maybe they're both the type to not judge a book by its cover... who knows...

But regardless I sat down where the teacher told me to sit which was coincidently between the 2 boys I mentioned earlier.

After the school day was done I noticed the purple haired boy quickly grabbing his stuff and rushed out the classroom as fast as he could.

But I ended up ignoring him and quickly put my stuff away and headed out the classroom.

I didn't know my way around the school yet so I ended up getting lost and some how ended up around the back of the school.