(45)

__♤__

Shuichi p.o.v

We all got into the elevator to get to the court room.
Well... almost all of us

Y/n and kokichi never showed up.
Everyone else wanted to head in the elevator before they arrived but just when I was going to try and convince them other wise, monokuma suddenly appeared and forced us to go in anyway.

"Shuichi" maki said as we where riding the elevator.

I looked over to her and she continued," where's y/n? You went to go question her, didn't you?" She asked.

"Well... yeah"

'But I wouldn't call it questioning, It was more checking up on her. To see if she was ok.' I thought.

"But I didn't stay long. Maybe 10 minutes at best. So I don't know where she is, why?"

"Well, she.... nevermind... I was just wondering if she said anything weird to you, but it doesn't matter cause we're almost at the courtroom." She said then faced the elevator door and just like that, the door opened revealing the court room.

I thought maybe y/n and kokichi would of headed down before us, being the masterminds and all. But they weren't there.

I let out a sigh before I headed to my podium.

Then the classtrial began.

"Monokuma... Where's kokichi and y/n?" Maki coldly asked as soon as the trial started

"Aww don't glare at me like that, don't you think these are some unique circumstances" monokuma told us.

"Unique circumstances?"

Dose he mean...

"Are you talking about how the murder and the victims identity are completely unknown?" I asked

"Puhuhuhuh, exactly. So I decided to keep the victim anonymous " monokuma laughted," now that's out of the way, let's start the class trial, shall we!"

"Well... I guess this makes it harder to find the culprit" keebo sighed.

"What are you talking about, the culprit is definitely y/n or kokichi!" Himiko stated.

"Wait a minute." I said getting everyone's attention, " we don't know for sure if kaitos even the vict-"

"How long are you gonna say that, the victim is obviously kaito" maki inturupted me.

"Well we don't know that for sure... we need to be 100 percent sure, first" I replied.

Everyone agreed with me and we continued the debate.

After going back and forwards for a while I spoke up," I have some evidence that points to kokichi being the victim. I found this in the hangar!" I said as I took out a white uniform, that was folded up in my back pocket.

"Huh!? Is that kokichi's uniform?"

"Yes and look here" I said pointing to one of the sleaves ," there's a blood stain on the sleeve. This would mean kokichi suffered an external injury and the fact it was flushed down the toilet implies they were evidence of the crime"