Gay ending

Little thing before I continue. if you got a notification saying I've updated this fanfic and the gay ending was out, that is because I accidentally published it before I was finished writting it. So oops.

If your reading this in the future then ignore this message.
__♤__

"The one I'm picking is... Tenko!"

"Huh?" They both said together confused by my answer.

"Y/n could you repeat that?" Shumai nervously asked.

"Hm? I'm picking tenko. Sorry. But you can't change my decision no matter how hard you try. Don't get me wrong I love you both... and I'll always treasure the times I had with you both. But after thinking about it... I think it would be best if I date tenko. Even though I don't know how she feels about me. But I want to take that risk"

Shumai let out a sigh after I finished explanation " Ok. If that's your decision then I won't be the one to stand in your way"

"Shumai thank you!" I smiled at him.

Both me and shumai looked over at kokichi who had been pretty quiet this whole time.

"If that's what you've decided. I'll accept it. But if things don't work out, then I'll still be here. I'm not going to date anyone but y/n. Even if I die alone. Neeheehee!" He laughted.

"Kokichi. Ok! If things don't work out your my number one pick, ok?" I said as I heard shumai mutter "what about me?" Under his breath but I just ignored him and continued. As much as I'd like to tease him about what he said, I better go find tenko.

"Ok! I'll probably need to go tell tenko. Bye-bye!" I waved bye to them and they waved back before I left the room.

I closed the door behind me and saw gonta still standing outside the door where I left him.

"Y/n was quick, did you make decision?" He asked.

"Yep! I desided I wanted somebody else even if I needed to break kokichi's and shumai's hearts. By the way could you do me a favour gonta?"

"Favour? Of course what y/n need gonta to do?"

I smiled at my friend then continued ," could you comfort them. Shumai will obviously be upset but kokichi... he'll try to hide it by making a joke or coming up with some dumb excuse. What ever you do don't let then leave until your sure that they're fine. Ok?"

"Ok. Gonta understand!" Gonta said saluting me before heading into the room that was behind me.

"Alright I should head of, for real this time" I said to myself as I went to find tenko.

There were a few reasons I picked her over shumai and kokichi. Despite knowing my feelings for them longer, tenko just feels like the right person for me.

She is easy to manipulate. For example anytime I tell her to do something she does it without question. she tends to think with her heart more then her head.
I like that about her. Even if I'm more likely to think with my head then my heart.