(39)

__♤__

Y/n p.o.v

Me and shuichi where alone, sitting out side the tunnel to the outside world.
I was getting cold so I disided to lie on shuichi's shoulder to try and warm up. Plus I could tease the detective Prince while I'm at it.

But before I knew it he was blowing on my hands, which of course made my heart explode. When shuichi looked up to me I tryed to say something back to him, but I realised I couldn't utter a single word to him.

The only thing to come out my mouth was complete nonsense.

"Y/n, are you ok?" He asked as I could feel my body start to shake while I felt like I wanted to cry.

I tryed to answer him, but once again gibberish came out my mouth.

"Are you two flirting, again?" A voice called out to us.

I looked over to them to see maki with everyone else.

"M-m-maki?" I stuttered out her name then ran up to her and hugged her before anyone could stop me.

I wanted to hide. Hide away from shuichi. I don't want him to see me like this.

"Ah, h-hey, get off!!" Maki yelled at me trying to push me away from her But I tightly gripped onto her clothes.

"I d-don't want shumai to see me like this. I love him so much, maki. Would you want kaito to see you like this?" I whispered to her making sure no one else but her heard it.

She hesitated, like she knew I was right. She'd probably wouldn't want kaito to see her in such a flustered state either.

She then stopped trying to push me off her and let me hug her for a minute until I suddenly put my head up from her shoulder. When I knew my face had calmed down from its flustered mess, and I said," ok, I'm recharged and I'm back to my normal self! Let's all go see the outside world, shall we!"

Everyone then hesitantly agreed with me and we headed into the tunnel.

Time skip

After a while of everyone swinging there electro hammers around, aka distorting all the traps in our way. We where finally starting to get closer to the end of the tunnel.

"I think I can see the end! Let's keep going!!" Shouted kaito encouraging the others to keep going.

I was near the back of the group. The only other person who was behind me, was shumai.

Every one then started rushing on ahead when they herd kaito's words.

"Shumai? Let's get going, or we'll be left behind " I told him, looking behind my shoulder at him.

I then saw the look on his face, there was a distant but worried look plastered over his face. I couldn't help but feel worried myself just by looking at his face.

"Shumai!!!!!" I shouted his name as loud as my throat could take, so I would of gotten his attention.

"Huh?! W-what is it?" He asked in a worried tone, probably cause I was screaming out his name.