(53)

__♤__

Shuichi p.o.v

Y/n suddenly grabbed my hand as she started running towards the school while the blue exisal was chasing after us.

We kept running down the corridor as the exisal go closer to us.

As it did I noticed how fast y/n really was and how slow I was in comparison.

"Sh-shumai. I need you to keep running ok! Just keep running and don't look back" She told me glancing behind her shoulder at me.

"Huh? What do you-" I started but then she pushed me infront of her as she stopped running.

"Y/n what are you doing, come on!" I yelled at her.

"I'm a lot faster then you! So if you want us both to survive then do as I say shuichi!" She said saying my actual name instead of that nickname she's been calling me recently.

"Just go! Don't worry about me." she said to me as she was about to take off in another direction.

"Wait!" I shouted without thinking.

I knew if we split up we would have a better chance of surviving against the exisal but I wanted to be with her right now.

"I'm not going to die. I promised you, didn't I?" She said smiling at me as she looked over her shoulder.

Before I could say anything else I noticed the exisal infront of y/n.

She then started running off in the other direction but the exisal didn't follow her at first until y/n screamed" monokuma is the worst! Do you really think this killing game is that entertaining?! Well it's not! And he's an idiot for thinking so!"

"Don't call pops an idiot!" The exisals angrily shouted back as he started chasing y/n instead.

I watched as y/n ran away from the exisal

'Please don't die' I thought as I disided to continue my investigation.

Y/n p.o.v

After leaving shumai I continued to run from the blue exisal.

It had been about ten or so minutes, since then and I was starting to run out of breath.

" Leave me alone. God dammit!" I yelled but I suddenly run into a dead end.

I turned around to try and go another way... but...

The exisal had me cornered.

I backed up until my back hit the wall.

'Crap... I'm going to have to use it... im going to have to use the elecro bomb' I thought as i gritted my teeth.

"Hahaha I finally caught you!" The blue monokub laughted as he was about to kill me with a punch but I threw the electro bomb before he did hit me and ran between his legs in the other direction.

"I got to catch up with shumai " I muttered to myself as I ran back to where I left him.

After a while of running back to shumai, I suddenly saw himiko walking through the corridors.