(58)

__♤__

Y/n p.o.v

"Oww... my head" I groaned as all these memories started to fill my head.

I found myself in a room that I didn't recognise, and a machine was on my head As I was lying down.

"Y/n are you ok?"

I sat up taken the machine of my head to see shumai, with a worried look spread across his face.

I smiled at him to reassure him," Yep, yep just fine."

"Really? then why did you go,'ow'" maki coldly said crossing her arms as she was leaning against one of the walls in the room.

Her and himiko already seemed like they where awake a while ago.

Which would make sense considering her and himiko where infront of us when we where heading towards that light.

"Nothing gets by you, huh maki-roll " I said sticking my tongue out at her," my heads just sore that's all. I suddenly remembered everything all at once so that's probably the cause of it." I told her being honest for once.

"You remember everything already?" Said a voice I've never heard before in my life.

I turned to them and it was a mature man who was wearing a suit.

"That's a first. Nobody ever remembers this quickly. It usually takes a day or two" the man says as he sounds like he was talking to himself.

"Who are you?" Maki coldly said standing infront of me, shumai and himiko to protect us from the man.

"Oh I know you! You where there when we got strapped into that machine, weren't ya!" I said sticking my hand up like a school girl.

"That's right. So you remember that much as well."

"Answer the question" maki coldly said to the man ignoring me. But despite her being unarmed, I still feel like she could totally kill someone given the chance.

I know nothing about the maki before danganronpa, considering I never met her but I know the maki during danganronpa. So she could probably kill him if we let her.

"Who I am isn't important. My titlement however... I'm the supervisor. I've been watching over you all while you where sleeping in here. Just incase something so happened to go wrong." He explained, " but I suppose that's not important anymore, come with me the other 2 are waiting for you"

'Other 2?' I thought.

The supervisor suddenly started walking out of the room without any warning.

Maki and himiko shared a glance at each other and shumai and I did the same.

"Come on let's follow Mr. Supervisor, shall we?" I said not waiting for there answer, and ran out of the room after him.

"Y/n wait!" Shumai called out to me as he was the next to follow the man.

Shumai caught up to me and walked beside me. I gave him a smile before looking ahead again.