(43)

__♤__

Y/n p.o.v

When I woke up this morning I wasn't in my room or even the warehouse. I was curled up in my arms, leaning on a table that was inside of my lab.

I sat up and yawned as my neck hurt from sleeping in an uncomfortable position for so long.

I stretched my arms to try and wake up. I then looked at the table realising I left my laptop out.

I switched it on and saw what I had written up last night on the screen.

I had a plan to kill the mastermind. But if anything went wrong, like if I ended up dying instead. I disided to write something on my laptop so shuichi and kokichi could finish what I started.

She'll probably use the rules to her advantage and might put the blame on some else for my Death. So if she was still alive I put a password on my laptop.

Yesterday I slipped a piece of paper into shuichi's pocket while I was kissed him. So only me and him will know the password. Well assuming she doesn't put the blame onto him. If she did this plan would all be for nothing.

The password is "iloveshumai".

So even if my plan works and he finds the password. And if he doesn't even realise its the password to my laptop. At least he'll know how I feeling.

I read what I wrote last night.

'Hello, it's your "friendly" liar here! Aka me!
Y/n!!
I bet your all confused... I bet your all wondering why I left this message for you all. While I'm rotting away in hell or maybe I'm in heaven, who knows? :0

I'm writing this just in case my plan fails. I plan on killing the mastermind. To end this killing game. But this plan could backfire so I need a backup plan, so you all have to finish what I have started, you hear me! If you don't I'm going to cry :V

Anyway, I bet your all wondering who is the mastermind? Well it's... *pausing for dramatic affect* ...

tsumugi shirogane, the ultimate cosplayer!!

Are you shocked? I bet you are! Hehehe! I mean who would think a plain boring girl like her would be the mastermind of this killing game.
If your wondering how I got to this conclusion, do you remember me asking something on the lines of "are you the mastermind?"

Well just in case you forgot, I can tell when someone's lying. And tsumugi is one big fat liar!
I think it goes without saying but me and kokichi aren't the masterminds. But you might of figured that out by now.
It's your choice to believe me or not. But why would I write this if I was lying?

But regardless I really do hope you all survive this :>
~Y/n.

P.s shuichi, kokichi I love you sooooooooo much!! :P I'm sorry I had to leave you both behind'