02

mark sighed as he walked into his new job, he had missed seoul. but in canada he had mina.

he was tying his apron when he heard someone enter the staff door, the voice sounded oddly familiar but mark brushed it off.

"oi! you're the new kid right?" the man asked, tapping marks shoulder.

"yes, and i'm older than you ki-" mark growled turning around, "jaemin?"

"yes that's me." jaemin said confused, flashing him a signature na jaemin smile.

"it-it's me, mark. mark lee." the elder stuttered, this was not how he wanted to reunite with the dreamies.

"m-mark? you're the mark lee? the douche who left for canada after the hospital closed.?" the younger said astonished.

"i see you haven't changed much." mark cursed, "yes, the douche who moved to canada."

jaemin smiled, pulling the elder in for a hug. "i've missed you buddy." he laughed.

"i've missed you too...h-how's hyuck?" mark asked hesitantly.

"i wouldn't know, haven't talked to him since our last court date, even then we didn't have a conversation." jaemin sighed, remembering the incident with the boy he considered family.

"you two are family, h-how did?" mark questioned, being silenced by jaemin.

"we'll talk later. you should come stay with me instead of the hyungs , i get lonely." jaemin pouted, walking to the front.

just as mark was going to respond the bell at the front door opened. "hello! welcome to johnny and jae's pizzeria. what can we get going for you?" mark smiled at the customer.

"one small cheese pizza and a dr. pepper." the boy said, his pronunciation rusty but still good.

"and a name?" jaemin asked, showing mark how the system worked.

"huang renjun." the boy said, fidgeting with his piercing.

mark and jaemin both looked at each other, it as probably a different huang renjun. there's no way, soft little huang renjun turned into the man that stood in front of him.

"yes, hyung, i am fine." jeno groaned on the phone with his brother as he was helping laying down flooring in his new cafe.

"okay, oh i forgot to tell you-"

"jeno-hyung?" a voice croaked startling jeno.

"chenle?" jeno exclaimed looking at the younger shocked.

"-that chenle is living above your cafe in the other apartment." ten finished what he was saying before hanging up on his brother.

"how's it been man?" jeno smiled wildly, pulling the boy into a tight hug.

"it could be better, i missed you guys..." chenle said, voice hoarse.

"i missed you and the others too." jeno smiled, letting the younger free from his tight grip.

"so, dreamy cafe? very cheesy, hyung." chenle teased, he really had missed jeno.

"yeah...i wanted it to feel like home." jeno smiled sadly.

"the dreamies were home." chenle agreed, looking around the old building.

"yeah, have you heard from any of them?" the older asked.

chenle shook his head sadly. "i know where most of them are though. like i knew you were working at a restaurant in thailand, mark-hyung lives in canada, nana works and johnny-hyung's and jaehyun-hyung's pizzeria, hyuck-hyung works at a strip club, and renjun-hyung is a popular painter and just moved back to seoul." chenle explained.

"what about jisung?" jeno asked, he saw how much jisung and chenle loved each other, just like he loved jaemin and renjun.

"i have no clue what happened to him...it's one of the worst things, not knowing what happened to the one boy you've ever truly loved." he sighed, guiding jeno to have a cup of coffee with him at his apartment.

"yeah... we, we should go to the pizzeria, to visit jaemin." jeno smiled.

"okay, let me change into something more presentable."

donghyuck sighed as he walked around trying to find something to eat, normally he ate some of his stripper friend felix's food, but he didn't work at the strip club anymore.

as he was walking he spotted a restaurant that made his mind flood with memories. 'johnny and jae's pizzeria'

it made donghyuck think about the one thing he hates thinking about, how he lost his best friends, love of his life, and the boy who had been with him through everything.

' "hyuckie!! look! we should get pizza!" fifteen year old na jaemin yelled, grabbing his best friends hand.

"they better be good." he grumbled as jaemin pulled him through the door.

"look hyuck! it will be great!" '

donghyuck giggled as he started walking towards the building, another memory coming to his head.

' "wait, abbie. i know these boys, i'll take care of them." a tall man with long blonde hair said, ushering the smaller girl away.

"j-johnny?" mark stuttered looking at the man surprised.

"mark! it's been so long since i've seen you. you managed to escape taeyong and doyoung?" he smiled high-five-hugging the younger.

"nah, not yet. but i have gained offsite privellages."

"here on the house. from jaehyun and i."'

without realizing it donghyuck bumped into a man's back as he entered the store, the man's body was well built and part of donghyuck died inside.

"s-sorry, jeno?" he said his tone changing.

"donghyuck!?" he heard five very familiar voices call.