23

it's been two and half years since the missing person case of huang jingyi was closed. a lot had happened, but i'll tell you where the boys are now.

mark had gotten a lot closer with his parents again, told them about his future plans, and how the past went. he and donghyuck had moved in together after getting married a year ago. mark still had a solid job at johnny and jae's pizzeria.

renjun, was probably the most successful of the seven boys. with his art making headlines world wide. he had sold paintings worth millions, but he put most of the money into a charity. a very specific charity; nct mental hospital funds. he stayed at home most of the time with the almost six year old jonghyun. he couldn't be happier. and although he and his lovers couldn't legally be married, they would always be together.

jeno had had renjun, jaemin and jonghyunnie move in with him once he had become ready to become a full time dada (or daddy jonghyun has yet to make up his mind on who gets called what.) his cafe became extremely successful and he hasn't had any further problems with his eating disorder, he was now trying to fight renjun on if jonghyun should be a painter or a baker. and in the same situation as renjun and jaemin, he was happily in a non-legal relationship.

donghyuck had moved in with mark after the wedding, he was so happy. and he didn't want to die anymore, he didn't want to burn in a fire with his best friend anymore. he had his loving husband, five amazing best friends, the cutest fuxking nephew in the world, and a job! he worked at a karaoke bar near jeno's cafe.

jaemin was happier than he ever had been. he had left his job at johnny and jae's pizzeria to help out at the cafe and be close to his (technically legal) family. chanhee and jonghyun often played downstairs in the corner and jaemin was so happy with the best friend his son had gotten. married or not; he had the best family he could ever ask for.

chenle still lived in the same apartment with jisung, he had revived a huge amount of inheritance after his father passed away a year ago, but didn't really use it. about six months ago he had come home to jisung holding a crying baby (like maybe 8 months old) outside of their door. they had taken the small child in; his name was park jiangping. he stayed at home for now to watch over jiangping but would be going back to work soon.

jisung was proudly two and a half years sober with an 8 month old son and a beautiful fiancé. he had left his job working for jeno and was pursuing dancing at ten's studio. he had a show in a few days actually. he had never really gotten over jingyi's death but he dealt with it a lot better. and wang jinghua and her son jia'er or jackson, had basically adopted the male (along with the fiancé and baby that came with) into their family.

the dreamies were a lot happier than when they first met. they were proud of each other and all had changed for the better.

the dreamies have talked everyday since the closing of huang jingyi's missing person case.

the end

a/n i might add more chapters later i'm just out of ideas