Happy Birthday Marinette

Hiii! This is my first story! I hope you guys like it!  I'll try my best to update the book till I'm done with the story! Sorry also if there is some wrong grammar or some wrong spelling in some parts of the story! I'll also try to make the story not too long and not too short :)

❗️Sexual content ahead❗️

It was a calm Friday afternoon, well not for Marinette. Marinette ran out of the classroom as soon as she heard the bell ring. She got in the car and drove home. She ran slamming her trap door behind her. "Why are you in a rush Marinette?" Tikki asked. "Oh um it's because I know Alya and the others are putting up a secret birthday party for me!" Marinette said while pushing herself to her dress and putting on makeup.

 "Then it's not a secret anymore since you know what they are preparing for you!" Tikki said while taking a bite from a chocolate chip cookie. Marinette grabbed two cookies for Tikki and ask Tikki to hide inside her purse. Tikki flew inside her purse and Marinette ran and drove off to the place Alya said to meet her "THE LIBRARY".

 As soon as Marinette arrives she saw Alya and ran to her. "Hey, Alya! You said we're gonna watch Adrien's photoshoot here right" Marinette trying not to break the idea she knows about the party and just playing along. "Um about that it ended an hour ago, but it's ok I have to bring you somewhere too!" Alya then grabbed Marinette's hand and both of them rode in Marinette's car and Alya told Marinette to park the car right outside the park. 

Marinette did what she was told and parked the car. As soon as they got out Alya placed a blindfold. "Just stay still I won't let anything happen to you girl!" Marinette smiled and allowed Alya to lead her the way.

As soon as Alya removed her blindfold. Marinette ran and gave Alya a big hug and said "Thank you so much for preparing this birthday celebration for me! I'm so great full to have a best friend like you!" Chloe walked up the stage and shouted through the mic "WHO'S READY TO PLAY SOME GAMES!" 

Everyone left from the dance floor and ran to the stage. As everyone reached the front of the stage Chloe started the games. As the time goes so fast everyone gathered and sang Happy Birthday to you and watched Marinette blow her candles out! As everyone sang and greeted Marinette happy 22nd birthday! 

She wondered why Adrien or Chat Noir didn't show up to her birthday celebration. She had felt unhappy and annoyed that she didn't do anything about it. She didn't want to make her friends worried especially Alya since she's the one who prepared everything for her. Like ordering her 3 layered cake made from  Tom & Sabine Boulangerie pastry shop, she invited the Kitty Section to perform in Marinette's birthday celebration, She even reserved the whole park to celebrate Marinette's birthday, and more! 

So Marinette placed a big smile on her face and tried to ignore the fact that her crush or friend didn't even show up or didn't even pass by to greet her Happy Birthday.

As Marinette got home she helped her mom and dad carry all the gifts she received up to her room. She heard a calm voice calling her name through her trap door. "Marinette your dad and I will bring your grandmother home to make sure she gets home safely and we'll stay a night in her place. Hope you won't mind at all darling." Sabine said as she lifted Marinette's trap door. "Yeah, sure mom just come home safely with papa ok?" As Marinette smiled and tilted her head to the side. Sabine hugged and kissed Marinette on her forehead and said "I can't wait to see you open our gift! We'll be home when we open our bakeshop which is around 6 am ok darling." Marinette breaks the hug and says "ok mom I'll be up in my room finishing my designs before I go back to school on Monday!"

As Sabine left her room. Tikki ran and hugged Marinette's cheek and greeted her happy birthday! Marinette hugged her back but cupping her hand on her right cheek where Tikki was hugging. "Marinette I have a gift for you!"