Our First Vacation as Couples

~ Preview ~

As Adrien tucked both of them to bed and kissed Marinette. "Good night princess." Plagg and Tikki flew and slept on the legs of Adrien and Marinette and four of them went fast asleep.

❗️ Sexual content ahead ❗️

~ continuation ~

As Marinette woke up to a light tap on her shoulder "Wake up princess we're almost there!" Adrien said as he gently helps Marinette up. Marinette goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to fix up.

As she got out she ran to Adrien who's making both of them coffee and hugged him. "Good morning Kitty! Where are you taking me?" Marinette asked with a smile on her face. "Ok fine I'll tell you since I can't resist your cute face," Adrien said while running his hands through her hair.

"We're going to a place far far away!" Adrien said while laughing. Marinette threw the pillow and rolled her eyes "shut up Adrien! I'm not fond of jokes and you know that!" Marinette said pouting her face. Adrien walked towards Marinette and kissed her.

As they landed Adrien gave Marinette a blindfold and earphones and told her to put them on and not to remove them. "Trust me princess it's a surprise and I don't want you to find out till we reach the destination!" Adrien said while begging Marinette to wear it.

Marinette smiled and nodded "but kitty you promise not to make me fall!" Marinette said with a giggle. "Of course princess I will always be there. Trust me." As Marinette got down of the plane she placed on the earphones and the blindfold and allowed Adrien to guide her.

As they reached the reception place so Adrien can claim the room he reserved for three nights. Marinette held Adrien's arm and whispered "Is it really necessary to put earphones on and why is the music so loud?" Marinette asked trying to remove them.

Adrien guided her to the chair and told her to stay put so I can bring us to the room we're going to stay. Marinette giggled and pulled Adrien for a kiss. "Adrien Agreste. your room is done being fix. Dustin will be serving for your three-night stay." Adrien stood up and helped Marinette up and guided her to their room.

Adrien told Marinette that she can remove her blindfold and her earphones. Marinette did as what she was told and as she slowly removed her earphone she can smell the breeze of the ocean and the cold air touching her face.

"WOW ADRIEN WE'RE IN MALDIVES!!!" How did you know I've always wanted to go here and it's kind of expensive to stay a night here." Marinette said while exploring the room they're going to stay in.

Adrien kissed Marinette and said, "well maybe I did some research by asking your parents or your friends and they told me you always wanted to go to Maldives sooo here we are!" Marinette ran and jumped on Adrien and kissed him and thanked him a mi...

Adrien kissed Marinette and said, "well maybe I did some research by asking your parents or your friends and they told me you always wanted to go to Maldives sooo here we are!" Marinette ran and jumped on Adrien and kissed him and thanked him a million times!

As Tikki, and Plagg flew out of the luggage of Marinette and Adrien. Plagg flew and hugged Tikki and told her how excited he was to spend some time together.