Family Gatherings

~ Preview ~

Marinette gave Tikki a hug and told Tikki how excited she was for tomorrow's activities. As she was about to go to sleep she gets a message from Adrien.

(Text Messages)

Kitty ❤️- Hey purrincess I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I bet you'll look gorgeous.

Princess 👑- Hii Kitty me too I can't wait to see you and meet your father! I love you Kitty!

Kitty ❤️- I love you too purincess. Good night!!

Princess 👑- Good night kitty!

❗️ Sexual Content Ahead ❗️

~ continuation ~

"Good morning Marinette!" Tikki said while waking Marinette up. "It's going to be a busy day!" Marinette got up and looked at the clock. "oh shit it's 10 am already! I must get changed right away!" Marinette went down from her bed and went straight to the bathroom to change and get ready.

She took a nice warm bath, shaved her legs, blow-dried her hair, brushed her teeth, and placed on some makeup. As she got out of the toilet she placed on the outfit Tikki picked out for her. She wore dark brown shorts, a thin white polka dots long sleeves shirt, and a jacket over it. Since it was cold outside she matched it with a while cat beanie and a while hanging bag.

As she was done putting on her outfit she ran downstairs to greet her parents good morning and helped them fix up the table for lunch

As she was done putting on her outfit she ran downstairs to greet her parents good morning and helped them fix up the table for lunch. "Mom, papa what are we having for lunch?" Marinette asked while putting the plates on the table. "oh sweetie your dad and I prepared appetizers, main dish, and dessert!" Sabine said while fixing the living room.

"we made soupe a l'oignon for the appetizers, Ratatouille and Confit de canadard for the mail dises and for dessert I made chocolate souffle." Tom said while getting dressed. "Wow thank you so much for the food! I'll pick up Adrien he's on his way here!" Marinette said and ran down to the bakery.

As Adrien steps out of his car Marinette run and gives him a kiss. "Hii, kitty!" Adrien kisses her and says " Heyy princess I miss you so much! How was your sleep?" Adrien asked while being pulled inside by Marinette. "It's good we should go inside since it's cold outside," Marinette said while bringing Adrien upstairs to the dining room.

"Good morning Mrs. and Mr. Dupain Cheng." Adrien said while shaking the hand of Tom. "Please call me papa," Tom said breaking the handshake and giving Adrien a hug.

As they were about to eat Adrien remembered he has something for the parents of Marinette. "May I excuse myself I forgot something in my car," Adrien said while looking at Marinette. "Sure kitty we'll be here waiting." Adrien got up and kissed Marinette and ran down to get it.

Sabine pulled Tom to the side and whispered to Tom that they are so cute together and saying she can't wait to have grandchildren running around the house!" Sabine said while giggling.