Back to School

~ Preview ~
As Marinette stood up to pick up the clothes she washed of the sticky stuff in her and on her body then she went back to bed and hugged Adrien. But then sat up and removed her bra. "princess, why are you removing your bra? I thought you're going to sleep with it?" Adrien asked while looking at her remove it. "Oh because it feels uncomfortable for me to sleep with and I hope that's fine with you?" Marinette asked with a blush. "Of course it is fine!" Adrien said in a happy tone which made Marinette blushed. Adrien kissed Marinette good night and both said good night to each other.

~ continuation ~ 
It was 8 in the morning. Adrien got up and looked at Marinette. "Look Plagg she looks so cute and peaceful when she's asleep," Adrien said with a smile on his face.

 "Yea yea no need to be romantic. Now, where's my beautiful Camembert!" Plagg flew and opened the drawer with his delicious Camembert.

 Adrien slowly went out of bed and kissed Marinette on her forehead and whispered "good morning princess I'll go make us some breakfast." Marinette slowly woke up and saw Adrien next to her with a smile on her face. "Good morning Kitty!" Marinette stood up and gave Adrien hug!

 Adrien picked Marinette up and brought her to the bathroom. They both took a shower and brushed their teeth. "Adrien are we going to tell Alya, Nino, and the others that we're official?" Marinette asked with a smile on her face. "Of course we are going to tell them!" Adrien smiled and kissed Marinette. 

As they both got dressed Marinette and Adrien went to the kitchen and cooked some breakfast for them and for Adrien's bodyguard. Marinette cooked pancakes and some bacon while Adrien made the eggs.

 Gorilla "is bodyguard" quietly fixing the table up for them to eat. After they were all done eating Adrien packed the plates away and brought Marinette home for her to get her stuff. 

"Good morning mom! Good morning papa! After school, I'll tell you guys something important!" Marinette rushed and hugs Sabine and Tom then rides the car of Adrien to go to school.

As they reached the school Adrien opened the car door and held Marinette's hand they both hugged and walked into school together. Adrien and Marinette were early by thirty mins.

 Marinette and Adrien sat on the bench while waiting for Alya and Nino. Adrien got up ask told Marinette he'll just use the restroom. Marinette smiled and said, "sure go ahead I'll wait for them here!" Adrien kissed Marinette and walked to the restroom.

 Marinette then got her bag and finished coloring the new clothes designs she drew on her sketchbook for her school project which was due in 2 weeks. Without her noticing, Lila came and pushed her off her seat. 

Adrien saw everything and ran to her. "Lila's what's your problem?" Adrien said while helping Marinette up. "Oh, I'm so sorry Marinette I didn't see you." Marinette stood up and told Lila she was ok.

 Adrien went up to Lila and said "Lila...Marinette and I are dating so please stop bullying her and others and please stop making up shit." Lila got shocked and walked away in anger.

 Adrien kissed Marinette and while they were kissing Alya and Nino saw and took a picture.

 "Heyy girl!!! I'm so happy for you and Adrien! Finally, my ship has come true!" Alya screamed in excitement. "Yea dudes congrats!" Nino said and gave Adrien a high five. 

All four of them went to the classroom and stood in front of their seats. Marinette asked Alya if it was ok if she could sit next to her boyfriend and without hesitation, Alya just said yes and also she wants to spend time with Nino.