Boys I Need Your Help

~ Preview ~

- Marinette's phone went crazy over lots of notifications, she woke up but didn't open her phone and placed it on silent mode, and went back to sleep. -

❗️Sexual Content Ahead ❗️

~ Continuation ~

"Marinette you have a lot of packages!" Sabine said shouting through the trapdoor of Marinette. "Marinette wake up you're mom has been calling you since there's a lot of packages downstairs!" Tikki said while pulling Marinette's hair. "Ok ok, Tikki I'm awake now." Marinette then slowly goes down her ladder and helps her mom bring up the packages. "hey mom! WOAH I don't remember buying this much stuff online." Marinette said scratching her eyes.

"Yea sweetie it says it was given all from Adrien," Sabine said while singing all the documents. "Mom I'll just bring all f them up to my room and open them all there." Marinette then placed all 7 boxes inside her room. As she closed the trapdoor a lot of notifications started to burst out. She quickly opens her phone then a picture of her and Adrien popped out saying...

" Marinette the newest fashion designer in Paris is dating one of the hottest and riches models in Paris, Adrien Agreste. She then runs and kisses him. passionately "

"Tikki was I even kissing him passionately?!?" Marinette asked while looking deep into the picture, "well um yea peaking through the hole in your bag, I saw how you guys kissed and it was like you didn't want it to end." Tikki said while eating her cookie. "I mean yea I didn't want it to stop, but this picture blew up and a lot of my friends and people that I don't know are tagging me," Marinette said while staring at the picture.

 "I mean yea I didn't want it to stop, but this picture blew up and a lot of my friends and people that I don't know are tagging me," Marinette said while staring at the picture

Marinette then gets a message from Adren saying...

Kitty ❤️ - Good morning princess, I hope you'll love the things I got you! I'll be busy today so I'll meet you tomorrow afternoon?

Princess 👑 - aw thanks, babe! but what did you get me and why is it a lot?

Kitty ❤️- You'll find out :) I have to go now, princess! Bye and I love you 💕

Princess 👑 - I love you too Kitty! Bye 💋

Marinette closes her phone and starts to open the things Adrien got her. Now going to Adrien's side. "Nino tells the boys that plans A and B have been completed!" Adrien said while taking on the phone with Nino, "Ok dude I'll tell them right away, I'll message you where we will meet!" Nino then ends the call. Plagg then flies out of the pocket of Adrien asking "What plan A and B are you talking about?" Plagg asked while munching on his cheese. 

"Ok Plagg, right you know I'm going to propose to Marinette this week, and I can't do everything all by myself so I asked Nino, Kim, Max, Ivan, and Nataniel for help! Plan A was buying Marinette all the stuff she needs for the orders and my father's upcoming clothing line and Plan B was telling her I'm busy so she won't suspect anything." Adrien said while changing his clothes to meet up with the boys. "Wow Adrien this sounds interesting, well I'll support you all the way!" Plagg then hugs Adrien's cheek and flies to eat another Camembert.