Meeting up with Our Highschool Friends

~ Preview ~ 

As they arrived at the house of Marinette, Adrien helped her get her things and put all the boxes inside her room. "Good afternoon mom and dad!" Adrien said while giving Sabine a hug. "Hello, son! Welcome back home." Tom said and gave Adrien a hug. Well, I have to go home now my father needs me Adrien said and gave Marinette a goodbye kiss and left. 

❗ Sexual Content Ahead ❗

~ continuation ~ 

As Adrien arrived home, he ran to the drawer where the ring was that was given by his father. "hey Plagg since we're back home, tomorrow Marinette and I will have a lunch meet up with our high school friends! Obviously, Nino and Alya will be there, but we're also gonna see Alix, Kim, Mylene, Max (a different one), Sabrina, Chloe, Juleka, Rose, ugh Lila, Ivan, and of course that asshole Nathaniel." Adrien said while rolling his eyes.

"Calm down Adrien, maybe he learned his lesson, and maybe he knows that you and Marinette are officially dating, and plus that happened a long time ago Adrien so keep it cool," Plagg said while eating his Camembert. Adrien smiled and told Plagg "yea maybe he changed and he's dating someone now." Adrien said while Adrien unpacking his stuff.  

Hours had gone by and it was 11 pm, "Damn Plagg it's getting late I'll head to bed, see you tomorrow morning Plagg." Adrien said while changing clothes. "Good night Adrien," Plagg said while hugging his Camembert. 

As the alarm of Marinette rang, she woke up and washed her face. "Good morning Tikki! Today we're going to see our high school friends!" Marinette ad while going into the shower. "Yes Marinette, we're going to see everyone including Lila and Nathaniel," Tikki said while eating her cookie. "Oh shoot Lila and Nathaniel will be there!" Marinette said while blowdrying her hair. 

Before Tikki got to say anything Marinette's phone rang "Marinette Adrien's calling you you should answer it." Marinette ran and answered her phone. "Hey, babe! Good morning! What time are you coming to pick me up?" Marinette asked Adrien giggled and told her he's on his way and he'll b there in 10 mins. "Okie Dokie! See you later Kitty! I love you!" Marinette said "I love you too princess!" then Adrien ends the call.

Marinette grabs her clothes and wears a white crop top, and a skirt that's above her knees, white sandals, and a hanging bag. "Let go Tikki, I don't want Adrien to wait for me," Marinette said while putting her hair in a bun. Tikki flew inside her bag, then Marinette greets her parents good morning. 

"Good morning mom and papa! What do you think about the outfit I made?" Marinette said while grabbing a snack

"Good morning mom and papa! What do you think about the outfit I made?" Marinette said while grabbing a snack. "you look, beautiful darling!" Sabine said while washing the dishes. Tom hugged Marinette and told her to stay safe. Marinette smiled and kissed both of them goodbye. As Marinette walked out of the bakery she saw Adrien going down from his car. "Heyy princess looking beautiful as always!" Adrien said while giving Marinette a kiss. "Heyy kitty you thank you! you too always looking good!" Marinette said while giggling.