Moving Out With My Friends

~ Preview ~ 

They both jumped in bed and kissed one last time. "I love you, princess!" Adrien said while watching Marinette fall asleep. "I love you too Kitty!" Marinette said while hugging Adrien. Then both of them fell asleep. 

~ continuation ~ 

- BACKGROUND OF THIS CHAPTER  - 

Adrien and Marinette have been dating for one year now. They both been traveling around the world to watch Adrien model for his dad's company while Marinette watched and supported Adrien while finishing her last weeks for her fashion degree. Marinette was top in class and a lot of the tops schools wanted to get her and make her a student. Like the school's Parsons The New School For Designs, London College of Fashion, and more.

Marinette and Adrien on the other hand we're also in a stable relationship. Both couples loved one another and would support each other. Adrien would always be there for Marinette and Marinette would always be there for Adrien on his ups and downs. Adrien would always bring Marinette to his place so his father Gabriel Agreste would teach her some things in fashion which by the way helped Marinette improve her fashion skills. 

Marinette always wanted to become a fashion designer, Alya wanted to become a chef like her mom, Adrien obviously stayed and continued to become a model, while Nino wanted to become a DJ or a songwriter. 

Marinette as Ladybug and Adrien as Cat Noir is also in good shape they would fight the akumatized persons of Hawk Moth around twice a week and both thought it was because he was getting too old and started to lose hope since he could get a hold of their miraculous. 

- ONE YEAR LATER - 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning well not for Marinette. As she heard her alarm go on she ran down and opened her laptop to see if she got into one of her dream schools in New York. 

Why does Marinette want to study for her Fashion degree in New York was because one, Alya messaged her last week saying she got accepted in her college in New York so that was one of the reasons and the other reason was it's because New York was somehow what near Paris and she didn't want to be far away from Adrien, her friends, or her family. 

As Marinette was opening her laptop and started to log in to see if she got accepted into her college. "Tikki I'm so nervous! What happens if I don't get accepted! Adrien will not love me and he will leave me!" Marinette said while covering her face. "Marinette it's ok you are smart and really creative I bet you'll be accepted in your dream school," Tikki said and gave Marinette a hug. 

Marinette logged in and saw a folder that says her name on it but before she could read the letter she got a call from her friends. Alya, Adrien, and Nino. Marinette stopped scrolling down and answered the phone call. 

"Heyy guys! What's up  any good news?" Marinette asked with a shaky tone. "Yes dude I got accepted in my college in New York and I made up my mind I wanted to make my own songs so I got accepted to this college and it's near Alya's college!" Nino said with excitement. 

Marinette, Alya, and Adrien congratulated him. Then Alya said, " Girl how about you did you open the file yet?" Alya asked. "Ummm not yet I'm about to well I'm gonna go and finish reading git and I'll message you guys later and tell you if I got in or not," Marinette said and left the call. 

Marinette took a deep breath and pressed the file. Marinette read the first sentence and it says.

(: YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED :)   

Marinette screamed and jumped up and down and told her parents. "MOM! PAPA! I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY DREAM SCHOOL IN NEW YORK!" Marinette said while hugging her parents. "Wow sweetie I'm so happy for you! are you going to tell your friends later about this?" Tom asked while breaking the hug. "Yes, ma and pa I'll tell them right now.