Identity Reveal

~ Preview ~
As he reaches home and de transformed Plagg said "you don't have to be so dramatic but I'm happy for you and plus your gonna date the best pastry chef in Paris!" Plagg yelled in excitement! Adrien smiled and went fast asleep.

(Look at the Gif!!!)

❗️ Sexual content ahead❗️

~ continuation ~ 
"Oh, I think we should get going before we both turn into a pumpkin!" Ladybug giggled and said good night Chat see you soon! "Bug out!" As she swung her yo-yo to bring her back home she landed safely on her balcony. 

"Tikki spots off!" Marinette opened her window and took a nice warm bath. She then continued on finishing the designs for her school project.

 After hours of drawing, she looked at the clock and saw that it was just 8 pm. So she went down to say hi to her parents. "Hi, mom! Hi papa! You guys good?" Marinette asked while hugging her parents.

 "Hey, sweetie! How was your day?" Sabine asked with a smile. "It was ok and tiring," Marinette said while covering the wound she got when she got whacked on the head with a chair. She sat down and got a glass of warm milk and secretly got two cookies for Tikki.

 As she finished her snack she kissed her parents and said good night to both mom and papa. As she gave the cookies to Tikki she heard a tapping sound from her ceiling window.

 She gently placed down Tikki and told her to hide while she was letting Chat in.

"Hey, Chat! What are you doing here?" Marinette asked with a blush on her face. Chat pulled her and kissed her passionately and whispered "May I take you somewhere for a bit?" Marinette agreed but told Chat to wait. 

"Why Marinette are you still hurt from the scratch on your head?" Chat asked with a concerned looked. Marinette giggled and said "I'm ok Chat I just have to put on a bra and change my outfit.

 Chat's face instantly turned into a tomato and said with a smirk "wow princess trying to seduce me!" Marinette threw her pillow "stupid cat!"

 She asked Chat to wait outside her balcony while she changes. Chat respectfully agreed to her request and waited for her to change in her balcony. "Done!" Marinette said with a big smile on her face. 

She wore a cat hoodie with really tight leggings that show her 🍑. Chat blushed and blindfolds Marinette for the surprise. 

"Why are you blindfolding me Chat?" Marinette asked with a concerned tone. Chat ignored her question and carried her bridal style and flew off her balcony.

Marinette held on tight to Chat and she was holding on she could hear his heartbeat and his purring that made her smile and blush.

 As they reached their destination. Chat carefully places Marinette down. "Don't look yet princess I just have to do some finishing touches to the surprise I made for both of us!" Marinette smiled and sat patiently on the floor.

Marinette apparently recognized the scent of Chat's room And thought to herself "why does this scent smell so much like Adrien? Chat I have a random question." Marinette called Adrien while sitting on the floor. 

"Yes Princess what's your question?" Chat asked while fixing the stuff. "Are you a big fan of Adrien Agreste?"

 Marinette asked with a blush on her face. "um w-well u-um to be an honest princess I don't know how to answer that question! Why are you asking" Chat asked. "well it's because don't judge me well your room smells like the Adrien Agreste's cologne brand!" Marinette giggled and started to blush more.