A wise old turtle

After Pink Scarlet, Peacock, and Pollen left Ladybug they then headed straight to Master Fu's house.

When they got there , Pollen burst through the door saying " Master Fu!! Something terrible has happen to Paris' hero's. And they got really heart from an akuma attack!!"

 And they got really heart from an akuma attack!!"

"Wait, just one moment. Pollen. Ok , now am all done. So what's the matter that you are  supposing by your resent outburst." Says Master Fu.

"Master, did you just heard what I just said . When I burst through this door? But, I guess you had not. Because, you wouldn't have asked what was wrong with me and the others to why they are here." Says Pollen.

"Well, I'm sorry . Pollen. Your right! I should have never had asked that, so why are you guys here. It is not that I don't mind your company, but their has to be something wrong with you guys if you are here at all." Says Master Fu. "And , also Pollen. Why are you human?"

"Well, Master! That's a long story. But, long story short. Cat Noir got akumatized , than somehow all the other Superheros got akumatized except Ladybug. But, after Ladybug got the akuma's of Rena Rouge, Jade Turtle, and Queen Bee. Ladybug decided to go somewhere and hide from Cat Noir , until we find a way to get his akuma." Says Pollen.

"Well, you must of had a tough turnout. But, don't you worry so much of the outcome of the situation. And look forward to the future . now, let's get to work on the others so they have a full path too recovery. " Says Master Fu.

After the whole situation with Pollen and Master Fu took place. Peacock got a urgent message from his wife , but that's just the thing it wasn't his wife. It was no other than Cat Blanc himself on the phone with his wife and new born child at the hospital.

But, before Peacock got the call. This is what happened.

After the run in with Ladybug, Cat Blanc got a really bad headache from the person he despised the most, you could get from a person of no value whatsoever.

"Cat Blanc! I told you once before, give me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous right now!!. You arrogant child!!" Says Hawk Moth.

"Well, if you but it that way. Than I don't need your self pity and the lack of self- control over who is in control of your decisions that you are about to make on your life. But, don't you worry your little head , Hawk Moth. I soon will get those miraculous , and when I get them than I'm going to get you. And you wouldn't be able to harm me, Ladybug , and the rest of Paris from your childish schemes. But, I know a perfect way to get Ladybug's miraculous. And I'm going to get her friends involved and when I do that than Ladybug will have no choice but to come out of hiding. To save her pathetic friends from my destruction." Says Cat Blanc laughing to himself for thinking such a great plan.

"You knifing little cat! When you get here I'm going to get that miraculous from your bare hands and watch you helplessly fall to your doom. But, your a lucky cat. Cause I'm not taking away your powers . I'll wait for the right moment to take them away from you when you least expect it." Says Hawk Moth.