Run away bride

After Cat Blanc left, his wedding. He was so energetic about the kiss, he shared with Marinette. That he couldn't live without her. So, he was determined to find her as soon as possible.

But, first! He has to visit an old friend who doesn't want to see him. Cause, he ruined her love live. About, a bad misunderstanding. So, off he went to Lila's studio.

In the studio, Lila was working on her photoshoot with a couple of customers. When suddenly, Blanc burst through the door.

"Long time no see, Mrs. Rossi. It's been a while, don't you think?" Says Cat Blanc.

When Cat Blanc entered the studio. All the customers stempead out the door. Not wanting to be turn to dust.

"Did you really have to ruin my business that way?" I mean, your the most fearful person in Paris right now. And Noone would ever think twice of harming you." Says Lila.

"Well, your wrong. There is one person,  but that doesn't matter cause I need a favor from you." Says Cat Blanc.

Lila looks like this...

Picture by anime girls app

"What kind of favor? As you could see, I was a little bit occupied. Until, you ruined my peaceful business." Says Lila.

"The favor, I need done is you need to find Marinette and bring her back to Paris. Cause, she left with a man." Says Cat Blanc.

"Well, it's her wedding night. And she's spending it with another man. So, I can't blame her for leaving." Says Lila.

"So, Lila! Will you do it? If you don't, than I can't assure you of your husband's safety." Says Cat Blanc.

"Wait, you kidnapped Nathaniel!! I know that your wife ran away, but you just can't get innocent people in your orbit of destruction. Just because you lost your wife." Says Lila.

"My wife isn't lost. She just ran away, due to the forced kissed I gave her. And you better make up your mind and fast. Cause I wouldn't want a painter to loose his art force." Says Cat Blanc.

"Fine, you stupid cat. I agree to your terms. As long as you don't harm Nathaniel. Cause if you do than I'll curse you." Says Lila.

"Now, Lila! You don't have to be so rude.  After all we're best friends." Says Cat Blanc.

"My best friend fade away a long time ago. But, I knew he's still in there. Just waiting to be set free. But, did you forget that I'm a daughter of a Witch." Says Lila.

"No, Lila! I didn't forget,  thank goodness I'm still Akumatized. Cause, you can't hurt me." Says Cat Blanc.

"Your right, Blanc! I can't hurt you right now. But, Marinette can. And she will, when she gets back her miraculous and get your stupid Akuma." Says Lila.

"Ohh, we'll see about that!!" Says Cat Blanc.

Blanc used his mind control on Lila. So, she doesn't make a mistake of bringing Marinette back to Paris.

"Now, go and get my wife." Says Cat Blanc.

Lila went as told, and of she went to find Marinette.

"Now, it's time I pay a little visit to my dear Father. Who wishes to hear my great progress of having a daughter- in - law." Says Cat Blanc.