Black Butterfly

When Cat Blanc finally arrived at Hawk Moth's lair. He than proceeded to ambush Hawk Moth by surprise.

He snuck in through a window above Hawk Moth. And without hesitation, he corned him with his Cataclysm.

"You, stupid boy. Where have you been? I gave you the power to control people, and this is what I get for letting a child take over. Now, I'm going to take back my Akuma and you'll Hand over Ladybug's miraculous and yours." Says Hawk Moth.

"You, think I'll betray Ladybug. Well, your wrong about that Father. Cause, I'll never hurt my wife. But, you on the other hand. I'll make certain, that you'll never hurt anyone ever again." Says Cat Blanc.

"Wait, did you say Father? The only son I have is Adrien. But, you can't be him. Right? Even if you are, than I have made a grave mistake." Says Hawk Moth.

"Well, your right Father! I'm your dear son, Adrien." Says Blanc de - transforming into Adrien.

Adrien had one hand with his Cataclysm and the other he took Hawk Moth's miraculous right from under him.

"Now, Adrien. I was wrong, can you please forgive your Father. And it's all thanks to me that you married your dream girl. Who I believe, will make a good wife for you. But, wait!! Is that a Cataclysm. Get that away from me!!" Says Gabriel.

"You won't hurt, your own Father. Would you?" Says Gabriel.

"You don't think I'm strong enough to do this, Father? Well, your wrong. And I wish that Marinette could have seen you , but you turn out to be a bad person Father. I'm hear to write your wrong." Says Adrien

"Oh, believe me I will. This will be the last thing you'll ever see." Says Adrien.

Adrien punch Gabriel in his stomach with his Cataclysm. And Gabriel turned to dust.

Adrien re - transform into Cat Blanc. And off he went to the Eiffel Tower.

At the Eiffel Tower, Blanc punched the ground. Forming a Cataclysm barrier around Paris. But, people can come in Paris. Unless they have a miraculous.

"That should slow down those stupid Heros, until I get my Marinette back." Says Cat Blanc.