Marriage or Destruction

When Marinette finally woke up, she found herself wearing an engagement ring. And she tried to pull it off, but the ring just wouldn't come off. Marinette sigh in relief that she still had her miraculous, but that's what she thought before Cat Blanc came into the room looking like a crazy guy in love.

"I'm so glad you decided to marry me, Princess. But. Your parents didn't want to let you go. On other words, that I put your parents under mind control. So that they willingly gave me their blessing." Says Cat Blanc with lust.

"I'm not going to marry you, Chat! What have you done to my parents? Do you think I'll marry you that easily? I am going to get your akuma and bring you back to normal." Says Marinette.

"You know, that it will be difficult to take my akuma without your miraculous." Says Cat Blanc.

"What my miraculous?" Says Marinette reaching up to her ears and felt nothing.

"My miraculous it's gone! Where did you hide it, Chat?" Says Marinette.

"Like I would tell you, Princess! But, even if I did give it back to you. I wouldn't guarantee your parents safety. So I'll ask you again, will you marry me?" Says Cat Blanc.

"No!!!" Says Marinette.

"Well, in that case! My parents in laws , please come in here and educate your daughter. And explain to her that she has no choice but to marry me." Says Cat Blanc.

Marinette's parents both came into the room. And they looked like they were drowsy and not responding to anything that Marinette told them.

"Well, you have fun with your parents. While I go for a walk." Says Cat Blanc.

"Chat, you stupid feline! I'll find a way to get my miraculous. And when I do I'll hit you so hard that you'll turn black and blue all over!!!" Says Marinette.

Cat Blanc exited the hotel, and went to the Eiffel Tower. While at the Eiffel Tower he activated his Cataclysm and touch a small piece of the tower. And the whole tower turned to ashes.

After the Eiffel Tower was demolished. Cat Blanc saw Mrs. Chamack filming the destruction of the Eiffel Tower.

"I wonder if this will change Marinette's mind of marrying me." Says Cat Blanc thinking to himself.

"Why hello there, Mrs. Chamack! I need you to say some important information for me. Can you do it? Cause it'll be a great scoop for the News." Says Cat Blanc.

"What? No!!" Says Mrs. Chamack.

"Well, I wasn't asking you." Says Cat Blanc.

Cat Blanc slung Mrs. Chamack over his shoulder and carried her to the News station.

"No, not again!! How can I be so careless and let myself get kidnapped by two akumatized villains. In one week." Says Mrs. Chamack screaming.

While at the News station, Lila was doing a interview with her husband Nathaniel on her photography career and her husband resent art success.

When Cat Blanc entered into the station. The whole crew was astonish to see their beloved news reporter being like a sack of flour on someone's back.

The crew went screaming and flying in all different directions. But, Lila and Nathaniel stayed their ground and hide near by in case that Cat Blanc tried to harm Mrs. Chamack.

Cat Blanc put Mrs. Chamack on a chair and he sat on the other side of her. So that they were facing the camera.

"This is Mrs. Chamack and I have the pleasure of interviewing the famous hero that turned bad, in just about a day. I have already witness the destruction of the famous landmark and it's our very own Eiffel Tower. He already destroy the tower in hoping to prove a point to someone very special to him." Says Mrs. Chamack clarifying to the citizens of Paris that they are not safe with a akuma on the loose.

"Cat Blanc has gone too far. And I can't do anything at the moment because I'll harm my parents. I just hope that the others are recovering , so they can find a way to stop Cat Blanc before I get married off to him." Says Marinette.

Marinette reached into her satchel and felt her family's yoyo. And took the yoyo out, and wrap the yoyo around both of her parents.

"Lucky charm!! I'm so sorry Mom and Dad. For doing this , but there's no other way. You told me to use my yoyo if the situation gets out of hand. And well in this case it does effect you guys. So I figured that I use my lucky charm and purify the mind control." Says Marinette.

Their was a bright pink light, and Marinette's parents were safe from Cat Blanc's control.

"What happen too us?" Says her parents.

"Well, Mom and Dad! That's a long story." Says Marinette.