Dark Bug

After yet another akuma attack Ladybug,Cat Noir, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, and Jade Turtle all high fivied each other for a job well done.

But, for Cat Noir and Queen Bee they kissed each other. Yes, indeed they were dating but they both sense that something was off about the other. And they didn't want to think about it.

For Ladybug, Rena, and Jade Turtle they were all grossed out to watch every time Cat Noir kissed Queen Bee. But, Ladybug was happy for them to find true love.

After Ladybug said goodbye to her superhero friends she than went straight back home. To give a good excuse for her parents to why she was late coming home from school.

When Ladybug was close to her house she duck into a near by alleyway to de-transform.

When Marinette got inside her bakery her parents weren't happy to see her.

"Where have you been Marinette? You are late coming home! Oh, neither mind, just go and help your father in the backroom. And we will talk about this situation latter." Says her mother very high tempered.

Marinette worked the rest of the day in her bakery without complaints.

After Marinette ate dinner her parents were lecturing her about her tardiedness coming home from school.

Marinette couldn't tell her parents the real reason why she was always late. She just couldn't bare the fact to tell them her secret that she was Ladybug.

But, than her mother said something that took her by surprise.

Her mother said " Marinette, we are a little disappointed in you that you are always coming home late, but we understand that you do have a secret job outside of school which you are not telling us, and we know that the job is really important too you and for Paris."

"So? What are you guys trying too say?" Says Marinette a little bit worried.

"What! Me and your father are saying is that we are grounding you for a whole week, and to top it off you are going to help us in the bakery every day after school until dinner. Do you understand Marinette?" Says her mother.

"Yes, mom! I fully understand that I am grounded." Says Marinette running upstairs to her room crying.

"Marinette! You need to calm down! Or else you'll attract an akuma!" Says her kwami Tikki comforting her.

"That's just it, Tikki! I don't care anymore if people get akumatized." Says Marinette angrily.

"Marinette! Don't you dare say such a thing. You really do care about the people in Paris!" Says Tikki flaring her hands up.

But, due to Marinette's stupidity she didn't hear the sound of flying butterfly wings coming towards her. So she didn't have time to react. But, all she could do was to tell her kwami to go find Cat Noir because, he's the only one who can stop her. If he finds her first.

Than their was a dark voice in the back of Marinette's head who sounded just like Hawk Moth.

"Ah, yes! Dark Bug, my name is Hawk Moth. I am here to help you get revenge on your parents for them not understanding you. For you to make your own choices. And all I want in return is Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses. Do we have a deal?" Says Hawk Moth.

"Yes, Hawk Moth! I except your offer." Says Dark Bug.

The black akuma flew into one of Marinette's earrings. Transforming her into Dark Bug.

"Well, it's time to play a little game. Here I come Cat Noir!" Says Dark Bug with a cackling laugh.

After Adrien had finished his photoshoot. He saw a little red kwami coming towards him.