Dark Stripes

when Chloe' finally made it to her bedroom, she was so upset that she almost broke a mirror.

Chloe's kwami Pollen tried everything to calm this special drama queen down too relax. But, who can blame her for having a tough breakup.

Chloe' was in so much turmoil that she didn't notice an akuma flying towards her.

Pollen tried to warn her of the akuma, but it was too late. Hawk Moth already clouded her judgement.

"Ah, Dark Stripes! My name is Hawk Moth. I'll give you the power to get revenge on the boy who hurt you. And all I want in return is Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculouses. Do we have a deal?" Says Hawk Moth.

"Yes, Hawk Moth!" Says Chloe'.

The akuma flew into her miraculous. She got akumatized into Dark Stripe.

Dark Stripe went straight to the Eiffel Tower to cause some trouble.

When Dark Stripe got to the Eiffel Tower, she than saw Mrs. Chamack and her cameraman sitting at a near by bench.

Dark Stripe had an idea to kidnap Mrs. Chamack. But, it will only work if she approaches Mrs. Chamack using an unexpected gesture.

"Why? Hello there Mrs. Chamack! I have an important scoop for you to hear." Says Dark Stripe.

"Queen Bee, is that you? Did you get a new look?" Says Mrs. Chamack.

"Mrs. Chamack! I am not Queen Bee anymore. Queen Bee was weak, but Dark Stripe is not." Says Dark Stripe.

"Your akumatized!!" Says Mrs. Chamack.

"Well, yes! What do you expect? But, don't you worry reporter. I won't hurt you, well at least not yet." Says Dark Stripe with an evil laugh.

With Adrien...

When Adrien left the park, he than went home. When he got home, he was so tired of the arguement he had with the famous designer. That he flopped onto his bed to take a long nap.

"Adrien, Adrien! Wake up! You sleepy head. There is an akuma running around Paris!" Says Plagg.

"Can't Ladybug take care of it!" Says Adrien disgusted.

"Wow! I can't believe , that you are taking this defeat likely. Even though that girl beat you in an arguement." Says Plagg facepolming himself.

"Plagg! I can't believe my own two eyes! That girl who stud up too me was Ladybug." Says Adrien in shock.

"Well, believe it or not! She still needs your help defeating the akuma. Right now! At this very moment." Says Plagg.

"Well, why? Didn't you say so ! Come on, Plagg! Ladybug needs our help." Says Adrien.

"Plagg, claws out!!" Says Adrien.

Adrien than transforms into Cat Noir. And off he went to verse the supervillain.

With Marinette...

Marinette stayed behind at the park to work on her recent designs.

But, she was unaware of a certain boy watching her every move. And that boy turned out to be Luka. Luka is a dear friend of Marinette, and he is also a famous musician.

Luka went behind Marinette, and grabbed her shoulder. But, he didn't mean to scare her too death. And that is excally what happened.

When the hand touched her shoulder. She flipped the person over like a cartwheel. But, when she looked at the person she realize that it was her friend Luka.