The Wedding

When Marinette finally came close to Cat Blanc , she noticed that in his eyes were full of lust and desire.

"Princess, your the most beautiful bride in Paris.  I'm so lucky to have you all to myself.  But, don't even think about leaving me and decline our marriage. Cause if you do, than I have a little surprise that you won't forget. " Says Cat Blanc.

"In your dreams, Chat! I'm only doing this to save my parents and Paris.  But, just you wait. I'll find a way to get your Akuma." Says Marinette.

"Sure, you can try Princess. But, I'll never happen. Cause Blanc is here to stay." Says Cat Blanc.

"Now, let's start the Ceremony. Do you have the rings?" Says the Priest.

"Here are the rings." Says Mr. Bourgeois.

Marinette and Cat Blanc exchange the rings. Marinette was hoping for one of her friends to stop the wedding before its too late.

"Now, does Cat Blanc wish to marry Marinette as his wife." Says the Priest.

"Is that even an answer. But, of course I will marry her. She is the love of my life, and I'm never letting go." Says Cat Blanc.

"And, do you Marinette! Take Cat Blanc as your Husband." Says the Priest.

"I d - ooo." Says Marinette.

"Wait, Ladybug!! Don't do it, even though you have no choice. Their is always a way to change things." Says Cat Noir.

"Who is this? And who do you think you are to interupe my wedding!!" Says Cat Blanc.

"Are you color blind, Blanc? Take a good hard look, at what your seeing. You'll be surprise at what you see." Says Cat Noir.

When Marinette and Blanc took a look at the superhero. They found out that it was none other than Cat Noir.

"Is this a joke? Your not really Cat Noir,  cause the real one is right in front of you who gotten himself Akumatized. You are just an illusion or a stupid copy Cat who doesn't know any better to get in people's way." Says Cat Blanc.

"Well, your right about that. I'm not the Cat Noir from Paris, infact I'm the great Cat Noir from England. And when I saw Ladybug in trouble,  well I just couldn't  lay loe and watch Ladybug get hurt because of my mistake. So I'm here now, to pick up the pieces and help get you Blanc back to normal." Says Cat Noir.

"Well, good luck trying to get my Marinette. And I have a little surprise for you. Dark Heart and Black Artist come here. And show this clown how us Parisians welcome people from England." Says Cat Blanc.

"At your survise,  Boss!!" Says Dark Heart and Dark Artist.

By those names that Blanc mentioned,  Marinette knew that Kim and Nathaniel both got Akumatized. And it's up to her and Cat Noir to save them and the rest of Paris. She just hopes that Master Fu is watching her wedding,  to find a way to save her partner Cat Noir.