Free Time

After Marinette woke up, she found herself tied up to a chair. The last thing she remembered was that Adrien was Cat Noir.

"Ohh, Marinette! Your awake, how do you feel?" Says Cat Blanc.

"Well, Blanc! I couldn't be better. But, the question is? Why am I tied up to a chair?" Says Marinette.

But, Marinette and Blanc weren't the only ones in the room. Blanc had special bodyguards who surrounded Marinette from all sides.

"Now, Marinette! I only did that so you won't run away from me. And we're also married to each other." Says Blanc.

"Well, Blanc! How are you still Akumatized? Does Hawk Moth still need my miraculous?" Says Marinette.

"No!! Because I killed him, so he won't bother Paris anymore. But, will you sleep with me?" Says Blanc.

"Wait?! What!! You killed Hawk Moth without taking his miraculous. Blanc, he wasn't a bad person. He wanted our miraculous for a reason. But, sense he died. We won't know the reason." Says Marinette.

"I'll take that answer as a no than. So, come on man and leave my wife alone to gather her thoughts." Says Blanc.

So Blanc and his man left the room. Leaving Marinette to wonder what had happen to Hawk Moth's miraculous.

After a few minutes, Marinette found a small piece of glass in her hands.

"Why, is their a piece of glass in my hand? I wonder if one of the bodyguards might of left it for me." Says Marinette.

So Marinette used the glass to untie herself. And when she did, a guard came in holding a tray of food.

"I'm not hungry! Tell Blanc, that I only want to get his akuma and nothing else." Says Marinette.

"But, Marinette! You really should take this food." Says the guard.

But, Marinette didn't listen. She grabbed out her yoyo and trip the guard.

Marinette was about to run to the door. Until, the guard grabbed her arm. Pulling Marinette on top of the guard. Causing the guard to loose his mask, revealing Luka.

"Ohh, my gosh Luka! It's you!! I'm sorry that I'd trip you. I thought you were a bad guy. So, what brings you here? Are you here to rescue me?" Says Marinette.

"Yes and no! But, what's important now is to get Blanc's Akuma. Before their is more damage to Paris." Says Luka.

"Well, that's great! Now let's go and save that poor cat." Says Marinette.

After Marinette and Luka left the room. They were surrounded by Blanc and his man.

"Well, what do we have here? It's the blue haired musician and my wife. I wondered who let you out. Now I get the chance to turn you into ashes. Man, go and hold my wife. While I handle this musician." Says Blanc.

While Blanc was dealing with Luka. Marinette tripped the guards with a nearby broom. Luka was about to be turned into ashes. Until, Marinette trip Blanc with her yoyo. Causing his hand to hit a chair.

Blanc was than knocked out cold. And Marinette broke his ring with her yoyo. Causing the Akuma to be de - evilized.