You are nuts

Davina looked ad the clothes in her closet and took a pretty black dress with flowers and even when she like it a lot she couldn't remember when did she buy it.

To be more specific she couldn't really remember when she bought any of her clothes.

Usually her Lela would drag her to the mall to go shopping when she noted that her clothes were already too small for her or out of fashion.

But for some reason all her clothes were a perfect fit and looking more closely she could see that it was very high quality, even with all the money that her bro gave her Vina didn't buy expensive clothes or things to herself and prefer to save it all.

So she probably didn't buy the clothes and Vina highly doubted that her dad did it because he spent all his money in a bar with his friends so...

Who bought her clothes?

And better asked who put it there?

Because one thing was buying the clothes and leaving it at her door or something like that — which she would have noted — and other thing was leaving the clothes in her closet like it always belong there and even taking the price tags and remove the name of the mark so she wouldn't realize that she was using something so expensive that made her stomach hurt.

So to resume the person needed access to her house and more importantly to her room.

"Are you ready? I thought you were just going to take sometime to change tomorrow" Damián said trough the door and Davina walked to the door opening it and looking at his friend.

"Oh por dios¹" murmured Davina looking at Damián and then at her room for a second.

The make up set on her side table was a gift from Damián after she told him that she liked to were make up and feel pretty from time to time.

Her backpack was one that Damián gave her after he said that Alfred bought two for mistake — they had match backpack now —

The teddy bear and the other plush toys in her bed were almost all given to her by Damián who tended to gave her one for all the characters on movies or series that she said she like even after she said that he didn't have to.

Even the jacket that she was wearing right now it was "stolen" from Damián — she took it once and when she tried to gave it back Damián just say that he didn't need it so she could keep it

Without really realizing Damian had being giving her things that in the moment looked small but taking all together were in fact a lot.

"Oh dear baby Jesus" she said hiding her laugh behind her hand laughing from the bottom of her belly leaving a very confused Damián.

This was just too much.

Her cold and distant — To anyone except her — friend have being given her all what she could probably want or need to the point were she couldn't remember the last time she bought something on her own — beyond her groceries but even then sometimes Damian went with her and end up paying when she wasn't looking —

And what was more funny was the fact that Damián probably new that she didn't like to be given to many things or that they were to expensive so he gave her things little by little, so she wouldn't realize what he was doing and wouldn't feel uncomfortable or awkward about it.

It probably took patience and consideration of his part, two things that Damián wasn't known to be to others.

Be here he was taking care of Davina the best way he knew by making sure that she had everything she could possibly want or need.

He was just too good for his own good wasn't he? — Davina just loved him so fucking much that for a second she thought that her heart was about to explote —

"Today I'll cook whatever you want" she said after she finished laughing hugging Damián.

"Tt" he answered looking at her with suspicion in his eyes "what are you thinking?" He asked.

" That I am very loved and that I love you sooooo much" she said easily laughing again when her friend just Tt again.

"You are nuts" he accused but didn't do anything to remove her from his body.

And you are probably my sugar daddy she wanted to said but decide to keep it to herself — and could he even be her sugar daddy? Well Damián was older than her for a couple of months so...

"I know" She agreed getting on the tip of her feets to reach her ridiculously tall friend — and Davina was tall too to most standards — and kiss his cheek. "Come on we are going to have to buy groceries if you want me to cook everything your stone cold heart wants" Davina said pulling back and passing besides him to go through the door  leaving her room and taking her purse from the table.

"Tt" he answered following her and not even hesitating in takin her hand once they were out "we have to go fast, we still have to work in our art project"

"Sure thing" she agreed even when both knew that it wasn't necessary for her to spend the night in Damián's house when Damián could finish their project in half an hour on his own.

Maybe having a rich gringo as her person was worth all the trouble after all.

.

1.- Oh my God.

Notes: yes, Dami is Davina's sugar Daddy thought? Jsjsjsk thank you for reading love you!

Extras:

Tim: I need one of you to volunteer to do something outrageously insane that will either make you cease to exist or be really fun.
Jason: that's most of the things I've tried
Tim: That's my guy, come here.

.

Damián: Ugh, the can opener broke.
Tim; So now it's a "can't opener"?
Damián: ...
Damián: get out.